Hambone

Did you know...

Did you know it's impossible to lick your own elbow??

Not for everyone! I had a friend in highschool that could do it with ease. I also had a friend that asked us to staple his arm repeatedly.

Is your friend male and single? The one that could lick it, I mean ... I could do without the one that asked for the repeated stapling. I think I dated his brother.

:D:D:D

And by "it" I meant his elbow. Awww... never mind ... all y'all minds are in the gutter now anyway.

Carry on.

:)
'Shell

You share your birthday with at least nine million other people around the world.

That can't be right for most of us.

There are 6 billion people on the planet. Divide that by 365 days and you get 164 million people sharing your birthday. Even if your birthday is 29 February, on a leap year, statistically you would share that with 41 million people. The disparity between 41 million and 9 million seems statistically unlikely. I don't know how many copulating couples think far enough ahead to avoid leap year births 9 months in advance.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

But then again, why explain it to you. You lick your elbow.[:/]

No, No, Shell I try to lick my elbow when a dz.comer, posts a strange but true fact that it can't be done...However i was thinking if I got into a bad enough car wreck, it could be done. It's an ODD, :P:Pthing tell me 'you can't...' & I'm determined to do just that!:D:D:P:P;)
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

What if I WANT to be an ass?? Can I be that way? And CALL myself an ass without it being a PA?? :):D:D:D Please, let me just be the ass that I am ... :P

My sentiments exactly, Shell!;);):D

Yes, the licking kid is single...and he's a 20 year old college student!:P Plus, when we were in elementary school he wanted to be the pope.

Ah, that explains the "licking practice"!:D:D

> The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off
> The most popular first name in the world is Muhammad!
> Clinophobia is the fear of beds!
> Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete (hook away)
> Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people
> Vader is Luke's dad
> "Venus observa" is the technical term for the "missionary position."
> Males, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds. Females, on the other hand think about sex every....mmmm... where was I?
Wingsuit South Africa

I can't believe we have come to this...though i am still learning so its still working.

Did you know that Moses, Superman and the Cabbage Patch Kids were all adopted?

What? You don't like learning useless info? You could be on Jeopardy one day. The McT question was on Millionaire!

:P

Did you know it's impossible to lick your own elbow??

:D:D

Edited to add: You're trying to lick your elbow right now, aren't you.... :D:D:D

Its really not nice to poke fun at people. I am just astounded that this thread is still going. Did you know that the F/A-18 has half as many parts as the F-14.:D:D:D:D
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Simply learned about the Birdz and the Beez on DZ.com.

TIP TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU!

I know what the birdz are but what are the beez??? I've never heard of a beez suit. Is that something new?? I'm a little behind on my dz.com stuff.

and damnit didn't anyone read my post about genghis khan. I mean I was never taught that he murdered millions of people. And apparently he was able to murder millions with only an army of a fraction of that. How in the hell???
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Aliens...he had the help of aliens...Aliens and death rays.

Ahhh now it is making sense.
I read that he was not into toture either. He just killed and was done with you. If you think about what he did, he wiped out entire familes from the face of the earth. Holy Bejesus.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

It would appear so.
All I learned in school was he ran around killing people back in the day. I was never, ever told he wiped out entire villages, cities, millions of people. I mean 1.7 million people alone in one city. That is the equivalent of killing like 20 times the amount the georgia dome holds.
I seriously just don't understand how you do such a thing without bombs or guns. Even then if you did have bombs or guns, that is alot of dead bodies. 1.7 million bodies, what do you do with all of those??? Burn them I would guess.
Anyway
more interesting facts to come today.
Skymama's #2 stalker -