swedishcelt

post what you're drinking right now

I am drinking some wine (Crios De Susand Balbo-Syrah-Bonarda) That we purchased from Shannon (GFD)At the Byron Boogie... This bottle taste really great! ;) But I just threw away another corked bottle from the same case and it made me a little cranky, and when I get cranky I just don't like myself very much... Before I opened this nice bottle of course, Now I am doing just dandy. .... Shannon has got some explaining to do. >:(

:D:D:)

Lany,

As I said when you guys bought the wine, let me know if you have any corked wines and I will replace them for you. We used real corks on the 2001 vintage and then moved on to synthetic corks after that. This was one of the reasons why we did that and this is also one of the reasons I get to sell my friends wine that retails for $15 to 20 a bottle for $4.00 a bottle instead. I told everyone that bought it to come to me if they have a corked bottle and we will replace it no charge.

Next time just send me a PM or email and let me know. :P

Thanks,

Shannon

Edited to add:

Tell Chopchop I'm going to send guido after him for my money. ;)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I know you now know what it is, although Id think that the word "exempt" was enough of a clue, oh and yes I have the other half of the avatar, now if only we could put the goggles on the other half, that would be my new avatar....
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I know you now know what it is, although Id think that the word "exempt" was enough of a clue, oh and yes I have the other half of the avatar, now if only we could put the goggles on the other half, that would be my new avatar....

I'll "get on it"; so to speak...;)
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET