BlueSkiesKel

Did my boss totally screw me over?

Kelly.....your in the military and we have rules! hahah.....New london.....u are crazy....i cant wait to graduate and get away from this crappy town....80something days

its been 4 yrs since i've been back to the factory marc!.. i know you want to get the heck out, but i think i'd actually like a teaching position there.. at least i hope so, we'll see, they'll prolly send me where i dont want to go again, so who knows where i'll end up

Kelly.....your in the military and we have rules! hahah.....New london.....u are crazy....i cant wait to graduate and get away from this crappy town....80something days

Not taking shots but I was in the military and it seems the coasties (was stationed with a bunch at McClellan) were part of DOT did that change? our unit flew a bunch of joint missions with them right after they got those little French jets do they still fly those?
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

COOL!! hope they give you guys good bennies

My little sis just retired from the AF

I'm surprised you don't get more 130's I remember you guys got to do a lot more cool fun stuff than we did (too many people looking over our shoulders)
What are you supposed to get in place of the Falcons?
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Kel

Any chance your Boss just thinks you’re the most dependable safest person to trust with all the responsibility of handling a big load alone?
John Fosgate
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com