cloudseeker2001

REI dividends! How much did you get back?

Last year about this time I bought all new outdoor gear....tent, sleeping bag, stove, Bora pack and all kinds of fun stuff and when I bought all this I thought the dividend was probably a joke, but today I get an email saying it's for 157$ How cool is that?! Who else got one?:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

I don't have one but when I travel with my buddy he has a card, i usually buy something like gloves while he spends the big bucks

REI = real expensive inside
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Got all new climbing and mountaineering gear so I think it should be decent, havent gotten notified yet though :( Its all going back into REI anyways. Going to wait for the annual sale and get a kayak with part of my dividends
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I don't have one but when I travel with my buddy he has a card, i usually buy something like gloves while he spends the big bucks

Some things are expensive, such as outdoor clothing. I think the only clothing I bought was wool socks......but, the gear is top quality and proven. When you are miles in the back country, you need the best gear!;)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Some things are expensive, such as outdoor clothing. I think the only clothing I bought was wool socks......but, the gear is top quality and proven. When you are miles in the back country, you need the best gear

Yeah its pretty interesting to see people high up in the Cascades with clothing and gear that they bought at Wal Mart.. that is falling apart.... soles coming offf their shoes....Sleeping bags that are not suitable for the weahter and a tent that has ripped out and shredded when the first little weather came thru. Those people are hazards to themselves.. BUT.. they did save some money.

nuthin....

I was an employee there until Sept of last year ;) Had to leave because of new full time job hours...sigh [:/]

But I should get one next year :P I have been an REI member for about 15 years.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Some things are expensive, such as outdoor clothing. I think the only clothing I bought was wool socks......but, the gear is top quality and proven. When you are miles in the back country, you need the best gear!;)

i agree, pay now or pay dearly later, guess I should have explained further

REI = real expensive inside = less pain later
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.