skydiverbry

Anna Nicoles Body

OK, Sick of hearing about it. It's been in the morgue for how long? Must be decomposing by now. Here is a solution. Everybody get's a piece of it and bury where ever the FUCKIN WHAT TO!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Time for a necrophilic bukakke.

Shit, she's been there long enough to be jerky, lets have a snack.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

OK, Sick of hearing about it. It's been in the morgue for how long? Must be decomposing by now. Here is a solution. Everybody get's a piece of it and bury where ever the FUCKIN WHAT TO!!!!!

Guess they haven't grasped the concept of cremation and spreading her everywhere. Kinda like she lived, I guess ...

;)

Sorry. That was too hard to pass up.

:D:D
'Shell

She's got so much plastic in her that I'm not sure she'd actually decompose. :P

nah... that stuff is mostly water (i.e. saline).

i wonder if they pulled her implants out as part of the autopsy? think of the money one could make selling them on eBay... there were 4 of them, the way i understand.

She's got so much plastic in her that I'm not sure she'd actually decompose. :P

nah... that stuff is mostly water (i.e. saline).

i wonder if they pulled her implants out as part of the autopsy? think of the money one could make selling them on eBay... there were 4 of them, the way i understand.

???? :o
what, two in front and two in back for SLOW DANCING?!?!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

???? :o
what, two in front and two in back for SLOW DANCING?!?!:ph34r:

No. It's called "stacked implants". They put one set of implants under the muscle and another set on top, over the muscle... how else do you think some of these gals with what appear to be basketballs implanted in their chest get that way??

how else do you think some of these gals with what appear to be basketballs implanted in their chest get that way??

The Boobies Fairy with a magic wand answering dreams?:$:)

Yeah, right, if their really was a Boobies Fairy with such a magic wand and one of us got a hold of it... what do you think all the women we zapped it with would be looking like... :S;):P:):D

how else do you think some of these gals with what appear to be basketballs implanted in their chest get that way??

The Boobies Fairy with a magic wand answering dreams?:$:)

Yeah, right, if their really was a Boobies Fairy with such a magic wand and one of us got a hold of it... what do you think all the women we zapped it with would be looking like... :S;):P:):D

they would look the same as they do now, beautiful boobies come in all shapes and sizes. we would use the magic wand to make women so proud of them that they would feel compelled to show us much more often.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com