Thanatos340

How big is too Big??

When there is more pain than pleasure. I don't think you can pin it down to a certain size though since the size of women's vaginas are so different.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Certainly. It hurts when it hits the cervix. B|B|B|

Every woman is different, so you're not going to get a solid (pun intended) answer...

Even a guy that is not usually 'too big/long' can hurt when in certain postions...B|B|B| -Be careful with some of those Kamma Sutra (sp) moves! :|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Even a guy that is not usually 'too big/long' can hurt when in certain postions...B|B|B| -Be careful with some of those Kamma Sutra (sp) moves! :|

And what feels great one day can feel awful on another even with the same "Tab A" and "Slot B."
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I thought I might finaly qualify as too big!!

You're small compared to some of us J.... But being bigger isnt all that sometimes.. There's so much of it to take care of, 2 pairs of hands isnt enough sometimes. I'm thinking of hiring outside help.
Remster

I guess at 1300 mine's pretty small. And I've still brought in outside help.:o
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You're small compared to some of us J.... But being bigger isnt all that sometimes.. There's so much of it to take care of, 2 pairs of hands isnt enough sometimes. I'm thinking of hiring outside help.

If you go to outside help, you may be taking it out of the mouths you have to feed...I would reconsider...>:(:ph34r:

I know its hard to swallow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One little slip can land you in deep shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Household accidents are no laughing matter.

Tell me about it.B|

Chris

Too big is no fun.

Some guy at work actually tried to show off by saying "it hurts my penis when i hit the sponge" as if anyone cares about his penis.

Like any dude cares about your hohaa:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?