PilotLevi

girls suck.

No offense, but Seriously. I'm not saying you have to do it, like it or even come out to the DZ with me. I don't even talk about it around you. But why do you have to hate it so much and try and prevent me from doing it?

My ranting is done, goodbye Girlfriend.B|

HELLO SKYDIVING.:ph34r:B|:ph34r:B|:ph34r:

ps im single!

Oh, c'mon!

We aren't all bad!

We're just people.

Girls are different just like boys are different. Just look for someone who fits you.

Oh, and we do suck. Sometimes. :)
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Oh, just date a skydiving chick and stop whining, they are less admin and far more fun.

Consider that Plan B. Plan A: Date a packer who doesn't jump. Always at the dropzone, making money, understands the mentality of skydivers (and lack thereof), and can help you out between tight loads (insert your definition here).

Glad to be of assistance. I'm the idea guy.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

No offense, but Seriously. I'm not saying you have to do it, like it or even come out to the DZ with me. I don't even talk about it around you. But why do you have to hate it so much and try and prevent me from doing it?

My ranting is done, goodbye Girlfriend.B|

HELLO SKYDIVING.:ph34r:B|:ph34r:B|:ph34r:

ps im single!

fuck it! meet a bird babe!

mind me showing how much you suck?! :ph34r:

in your case i expect about an inch and a half.

in YOUR case, you're wrong by about seven.. B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I did the same thing and gave my non-jumping "boyfriend" the finger. yea, i was there every weekend, and yea that chicken shit didnt want to go to the dz. it just made me realize that i loved the airplane more than his dumb ass. skydiving is WAY better than cock (or pussy) anyway.

I've come to the conclusion that it's impossibe for me, personally, to have a serious realtionship with someone who isn't a jumper or who can't understand my love/need for skydiving. So I'm single too and happy about it. i'm just waiting patiently for that guy to really impress me. In the meantime there's always skydiving and masturbation.

There's nothing wrong with being single! Enjoy it! Girlfriends and boyfriends just weigh you down anyway.
Skydiving is to me what crack is to a whore. I NEED MY FIX BITCH!

I did the same thing and gave my non-jumping "boyfriend" the finger. yea, i was there every weekend, and yea that chicken shit didnt want to go to the dz. it just made me realize that i loved the airplane more than his dumb ass. skydiving is WAY better than cock (or pussy) anyway.

I've come to the conclusion that it's impossibe for me, personally, to have a serious realtionship with someone who isn't a jumper or who can't understand my love/need for skydiving. So I'm single too and happy about it. i'm just waiting patiently for that guy to really impress me. In the meantime there's always skydiving and masturbation.

There's nothing wrong with being single! Enjoy it! Girlfriends and boyfriends just weigh you down anyway.

If skydiving is better than getting laid you're not doing it rite
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

If skydiving is better than getting laid you're not doing it rite

Each has their own merits but overall you're correct B|

Yeah - If my SO ever pulled that one on me, I wouldn't be happy. Then Again, If I told her to go to hell cuz I'm going jumping, She wouldn't be happy either - You need a happy mix - Also because If we spent all day together every Saturday - then we'd probably both miss out on different things.

Hell - In 2 weeks I'm taking someone out on Saturday to a Rock Show (Her hobby) and I'm not worried about missing 1/2 day of jumping - it keeps it all in good balance.
=========Shaun ==========

She is not preventing you - YOU are.

I wnet through this with my wife. She threatened to leave over skydiving. When I said I was still going, her respondse was something like "I can't believe you would throw everything away over this!"

I explained to her that I was just jumping out of airplaned - she was the one threatening to leave.
Now she lets me do just about anything, and wants to see me jump. Good luck!

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

mind me showing how much you suck?! :ph34r:

What you need, young man, is a jump.

Oh, and I dumped non-jumping boyfriend before I started jumping. For other reasons than skydiving.

And some people don't have any hobbies themselves, so they can't handle you doing things in your spare time. And some people will just be plain scared for you, as they know you something that isn't safe, and they can't understand why you do it, as they have never done it themselves.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?