Twoply

Jokes my woman and I play on each other

I was giving our 9 week old a bath last night when I hear my wife in another room tell our 2 year old to "Go show Daddy." He comes up to the bathroom holding his hand out like it's diseased and asked me "Whats that?" I see some stuff on his fingers and I made a determination it was oatmeal so I reached down and kinda wiped it all off his hand with one of mine just in time to get a whiff of the poop that I now had on my hand. I yell to the wife to get up here and let me finish off the baby while my son thinks his hand is clean starts to head off to play. My wife is laughing as she approaches and finishes off the baby for me as I run a bath for Mr Hand-o-poop. He loves babths so gets really excited and starts twirling around and, as if on purpose, smears what's left on his hand right across my upperlip and cheek. My wife starts howling laughing. I begin to dry heave.
The rest of the night was uneventful but I've shaved twice now.

Iexcited and starts twirling around and, as if on purpose, smears what's left on his hand right across my upperlip and cheek..

Dirty Sanchezed by your own son:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I really don't see the part where you played a joke on your woman lol... I'd say you were the butt of this one.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".