pa2themd

Quotes

Besides the two quotes at the bottome of my posts and all the chuck norris jokes, I love these ones, they are all from "The Book Of Counted Sorrows" which doesn't actually exist, just something Dean Koontz made up to have some killer quotes at the begining of different chapters.

On the road that I have taken, one day, walking, I awaken, amazed to see where I have come, where I'm going, where I'm from.
- I'll change highways in a while, at the crossroads, one more mile. My path is lit by my own fire. I'm going only where I desire.
- In the real world as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems.
- Life without meaning cannot be borne. We find a mission to which we're sworn -- or answer the call of Death's dark horn. Without a gleaning of purpose in life, we have no vision, we liv in strife -- or let blood fall on a suicide knife.
- No peaceful bed exists for lamb or lion, unless on some world out beyond Orion. Do not instruct the owls to spare the mice. Owls acting as owls must is not a vice.
- Pestilence, disease, and war haunt this sorry place. And nothing lasts forever, that's a truth we have to face.
- Mankind shares all Nature's imperfections, clearly visible to casual inspections. Resisting betterment is the human trait. The ideal of utopia is our tragic fate.
- Those who fear the coming of all Hells are those who should be feared themselves.
- There's no escape from death's embrace, though you lead it on a merry chase.
- Those who would banish the sin of greed embrace the sin of envy as their creed. Those who seek to banish envy as well, only draw elaborate new maps to hell.
- Those with passion to change the world, look on themselves as saints, as pearls, and by the launching of noble endeavor, flee dreaded introspection forever.
- Rush headlong and hard at life, or just sit at home and wait. All things good and all things wrong, will come right to you: it's fate.
- Is there some meaning to this life? What purpose lies behind the strife? Whence do we come, where are we bound? These cold questions echo and resound, through each day, each lonely night. We long to find the splendid light, that will cast a revelatory beam, upon the meaning of the human dream.
- Courage, love, friendship, compassion, and empathy lift us above the simple beasts and define humanity.
- Holy men tell us life is a mystery. They embrace that concept happily. But some mysteries bite and bark, and come to get you in the dark.
- We can embrace love; it's not too late. Why do we sleep, instead, with hate? Belief requires no suspension, to see that hell is our invention. We make hell real; we stoke it's fires. And in its flames our hope expires. Heaven, too, is merely our creation. We can grant ourselves our own salvation. All that's required is imagination.
-----Previous quotes from The Book of Counted Sorrows, continued in about me section cause I'm running out of room here.
About Me: - Life is a gift that must be given back, and joy should arise from its possession. It's too damned short, and that's a fact. Hard to accept, this earthly procession, to final darkness is a journey done, circle completed, work of art sublime, a sweet melodic rhyme, a battle won.
- Death is no fearsome mystery. He is well known to thee and me. He hath no secrets he can keep, to trouble any good mans sleep.
- Turn not thy face from Death away. Care not he takes our breath away. Fear him not, he's not thy master, rushing at thee faster, faster. Not thy master but servant to, the Maker of thee, what or who created Death, created thee -- and is the only mystery.
- Evil is a faceless stranger, living in a distant neighborhood. Evil has a wholesome, hometown face, with merry eyes and an open smile. Evil walks among us, wearing a mask, which looks like all our faces.
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

"STOP BEING SOBER!!!!!!!!!!!" -Kristy

"you can die five times"

"efficify yourself!" -me

"People are bastard covered bastards with bastard filling."

"brave dont live forever, but cautious dont live at all."

Dr. Kelso and Dr. Cox discuss an x-ray of a patient with a lightbulb in his ass:

Dr. Kelso: So what do you think, Perry?

Dr. Cox: I'll tell ya there Bobbo, either this kid has got a lightbulb up his butt, or his colon has a great idea.
Cookie Firecrotch
"Don't you know who I am!? I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!"

my sig line

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world"

"The difference between a boyfriend and a husband is 45 minutes."

"wipe you mouth, theres still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips"
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!