cocheese

r/c pilots only

Never had the cub desire. Friend has one with floats that hasn't been wet yet. I'll let ya know on that too.
Going to try a 3 blade prop on the Stick, next flight. Never flew a 3 blade before.

No biggie on the Cap snaps. I fly like a madman anyway.:S:D

Absolutley, completely totalled my Stryker on its first night out. Decied it might be a bit too much plane to learn on so I got a trainer. Broke it first night out too.

Total flight time : 1 minute, 11 seconds. Total airplanes ruined: 2, Total cost spent: Over $200. :S
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Absolutley, completely totalled my Stryker on its first night out. Decied it might be a bit too much plane to learn on so I got a trainer. Broke it first night out too.

Total flight time : 1 minute, 11 seconds. Total airplanes ruined: 2, Total cost spent: Over $200. :S

\

Hey Phree! That's how I fly rc, too! Maybe we're twins of different mothers!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

"I've got it, I've got it!"

"Oh SHIT!"

"WHAAMMMMMMY!":ph34r:

THAT'S how WE do it around here! Kevin, am I lieing?

Actually, there are a few of us who can fly the ass out of Strykers. It's absolutely my favorite plane. I can even land it upside-down! Plunking down the money for the big LiPo battery meant I can keep it in the air for a very long time. That is, unless I am very drunk and it's dusk.;)

Chuck

"I've got it, I've got it!"

"Oh SHIT!"

"WHAAMMMMMMY!":ph34r:

THAT'S how WE do it around here! Kevin, am I lieing?

Actually, there are a few of us who can fly the ass out of Strykers. It's absolutely my favorite plane. I can even land it upside-down! Plunking down the money for the big LiPo battery meant I can keep it in the air for a very long time. That is, unless I am very drunk and it's dusk.;)

Chuck

Chuck is the SHIZZLE with that Stryker, let me tell ya. He can not only fly the ass out of it, he can perform delicate surgical strikes where he dumps the battery out at high speeds. :D

Seriously, between that Stryker and the P-51, I've never seen someone fly r/c planes like Sir Charles.

I guess I should get the new tail and a few wings and start flying my Challenger again. The only thing is, a little bit of wind and I'm ephed...at MY skill level. :SB|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Rather pointless and not very spectacular IMO.

The mid-air I had with another helo was much better. No part bigger than an inch across remained except the engine.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You would be officially ruined too if you saw what i saw today. Michiganjets.com put on an air show today that was so amazing. Saw about 35 different planes with real jet-A burning jet engines that sound exactly like the real things. Just WOW! But at an average price of about $15,000-23,000 I can wait til I'm out of debt.:D But yea man, I'm ruined. Jet disease is a terrible thing. I warned ya.

Check out their web site for pics of years prior. The only thing different seemed to be their size and a few shakey landings. Other than that, they're ready for HollyWood. Too freakin real. B|

Ron,

Did you ever buy a TREX? I just bought the CCPM version, and putting it together.

I think it could have gone together in about 4ish hours, if I hadn't immediately dropped about ALL of the hardware (which I neatly separated into muffin tins) into the carpet.

So with that, any suggestions? I just got the regular 3200kV motor and esc that comes with the kit.

How does everybody like it?

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

The Trex rocks!

It is very cheep to crash/repair. So we have been getting really stupid with them.

I would do something about the stock speed controler...It kinda sucks. I think it comes with a 25A? I'd get a 35A and something other than the Align one. I had a few crashes due to me asking to much of the 25A controler and it just shutting down.

Not an issue if you are just flying it, but once you start flipping and doing 3D the 25A just does not hold up.

The first thing I did was put a medusa BEC on. It helped, but I still smoked my speed controler. I put the 35A align on (shop practically gave it to me) and it worked OK. I also put the medusa 3200kva motor.....WOW. So much power the tail could not hold it. I went from throttle curves with 100's to 70's and it still has more power.

Another thing to do is replace the bushings with hard plastic. We had a guy with the stock bushings give himself an in air boom strike due to the bushings giving so much.

Hope this helps.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334