stratostar

Post your best pup pic's

Yeah, thanks. She's our "special" child. not too bright, but incredibly intelligent. We rescued her from a shelter after her first owners apparently didnt realize how stupid and hyper a boxer is. She got to 40lbs and they had enough. She is now 73lbs and after several months of training (and years of follow-up) she is great.

She's a beauty! I'd love to get another Boxer but I think one is enough for now. But the one I have is pretty mellow. Actually, he's REALLY mellow. And they're not as dumb as people think they are. At least mine's not.

Here he is being mellow on the deck with his favourite stick. Just don't try and grab it from him ...
'Shell

Yeah, thanks. She's our "special" child. not too bright, but incredibly intelligent. We rescued her from a shelter after her first owners apparently didnt realize how stupid and hyper a boxer is. She got to 40lbs and they had enough. She is now 73lbs and after several months of training (and years of follow-up) she is great.

She's a beauty! I'd love to get another Boxer but I think one is enough for now. But the one I have is pretty mellow. Actually, he's REALLY mellow. And they're not as dumb as people think they are. At least mine's not.

Here he is being mellow on the deck with his favourite stick. Just don't try and grab it from him ...

He's gorgeous.

Yeah, boxers are strange. they are intelligent, but they do stupid stuff. I guess all dogs do really.
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

He's gorgeous.

Yeah, boxers are strange. they are intelligent, but they do stupid stuff. I guess all dogs do really.

Thanks. He's my big white cat. And you're right .. they're not "stupid" ... they just do strange things. Herc likes to tell me that I'm not spending enough time with him by tearing apart the garbage can in the bathroom.

I don't know how many times I've walked in the house and see him and say "have you been a good boy?" and he puts his head down as if to say "nope, not in the least" and I discover the mess ...

They're not stupid. Just "needy". And that's what I love about him.

To be honest, I never wanted a dog. My brother couldn't have him in the house he was living in. I said I would take him in temporarily. 4+ years later. My brother isn't getting him back.

He's mine now. And I want more like him. :)
'Shell

A friends pup that came to the dropzone this weekend.. :)

My heart just melted. That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.:)
I love dogs. I cant wait till I can have one again.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

She is a great dog. Learns really quickly. Loves to chase tennis balls and play tug of war. My wife says we should have named her Kitty 'cause she rubs up against your legs and sits next to you on the sofa and lays her head down next to you. Her only failing in her love of digging. China seems to be her goal.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.