stratostar

Post your best pup pic's

They are PRECIOUS! What sweethearts!

Thanks. They are toy American Eskimos, and are terrific for keeping rats out of the barn. They love snow, I shave em' in the summer. Some say they're not a man's dog, but having had nearly 40 of them over 30 years...I love em. Ridiculously smart. 10lbs max, so they can do indoors or be outdoor dogs.

Where do you get the harness for the pooch?

The original was a K9 Storm vest that I modified. I worked for CPS and developed their K-9 jump program for both military and SAR. I am now on the forth generation vest that can be put on in about 10 sec. and taken off in about 3 sec. The design and the material allow it to fit in a BDU pocket. In addition, I also designed several prototype K-9 O2 masks for HALO/HAHO jumps. The highest jump that I have made with a K-9 is 30,100'.

Anymore shots like this?

Yeap;) This picture was taken at 26,400'. This HALO jump was from 30,100'.
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Boxers are a working breed, and they love their kittens. ;) Though not known for their herding skills, my boxer & bulldog know the command "Get your kitty", which means "I let the damn cat out to explore the back yard and it's been long enough. She keeps running away and I'm sick of chasing her....please herd her back into the house" and they'll work together to accomplish it. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Boxers are a working breed, and they love their kittens. ;) Though not known for their herding skills, my boxer & bulldog know the command "Get your kitty", which means "I let the damn cat out to explore the back yard and it's been long enough. She keeps running away and I'm sick of chasing her....please herd her back into the house" and they'll work together to accomplish it. B|

Blues,
Dave

<-----------my 85lbs Boxer is afraid of the 8.5lbs cat.:D:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Here is Jonah. I could post five million pictures to this thread.

We had to take him to the emergency vet this morning at 6 am for a pancreatitis flare-up:(, now he's passed out recovering.

It's hard to see.. but in the last picture he has his doggie backpack on. We make him carry his own food.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I could post five million pictures to this thread.

Yea I know what you mean, it was hard to pick out the 5 I picked. I really like your photos, #1 cool back lit with sunset and #3 the view is killer, Jonah looks quite happy to be hiking.:)
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Thanks, Dave, I had no idea.

Bear in mind, however, that Simon, my snowshoe siamese, is sitting in my lap staring at all these dogs. He's not quite sure what to make of it, but he's definitely staring at them.

LOL!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

My two hellions.

When they go into their crates at night, I give them each a bone. In the morning, Jack will leave his in his crate, but will go to Rocco's crate to retrieve that one, and will carry it to the communal pile of bones and toys in the corner of the living room. I think he just does it to be a smartass. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."