stratostar

Post your best pup pic's

I just got a new 580ex Speedlight for my Digital Rebel and whenever I get new camera stuff I can't stop myself from taking new pictures of Karma... :$:):D

so here are a couple that I've taken while learning a little bit about the my new flash... B|

edited to add a full sized version of the picture in my avatar (its from a little over a year ago) the focus is a little soft but isn't really noticable in my avatar. :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I would have liked to have been there. Yardhippy also had a real cute pup with him when I was there, and I don't remember the other resident pooch's name, but very friendly and laid back. And then there was these two dogs hanging out.(attached)
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I would have liked to have been there. Yardhippy also had a real cute pup with him when I was there, and I don't remember the other resident pooch's name, but very friendly and laid back. And then there was these two dogs hanging out.(attached)

Tommy!!!! Tommy's the best!!! Scotty's ok... :P;):D

I wish I could get a dog...no room, no yard...not yet. But when I do, it'll be a baby, and it'll be a big one; any little dog my cats would run over. So I've gotta have one that will hold it's own with my existing herd.

I'm thinking newfoundlands and/or OES and/or Lab. They're all lovely, wonderful, working/herding dogs; what better for my herd o' cats?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

In fairness, I should warn everybody that they could be in danger of losing their guy cards just for opening this attachment. If you're very self-secure and confident in your manhood, go ahead--just don't say I didn't warn you.

(You may be safe if I can't get the attachment to work.)
TPM Sister #102

I wish I could get a dog...no room, no yard...not yet. But when I do, it'll be a baby, and it'll be a big one; any little dog my cats would run over. So I've gotta have one that will hold it's own with my existing herd.

I'm thinking newfoundlands and/or OES and/or Lab. They're all lovely, wonderful, working/herding dogs; what better for my herd o' cats?

Ciels-
Michele

Consider a Boxer. They're very loving dogs. And really good with kids, too. Mine LOVES his cats. Some days the cats don't love him so much but he sure loves them. And he gives up his bed to Teko as well.

:)
'Shell

Where do you get the harness for the pooch?

It's marked CPS, I would assume it was made by them. CPS is a joint venture of UPT,Sunpath & PD for Special Op's stuff. That's all they can tell you with killing you.:P
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Shell, I'd rather have a working dog, you know? It's all moot at the moment anyway...I can't have one, and that isn't going to change anytime in the near future...so I'll just dream of them, and look at all to damned cute photos here.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Heres mine. He loves frisbee.

wow that's a nice action shot.

Karma just loves tennis balls... and likes to chase them into the water... B|

here are a couple of shots from playing in lake michigan last summer.

a nice jump shot (I stood out in the lake to get these shots)

http://www.scottgunshell.com/RetrieveJump3-web.JPG

We have re-entry.

http://www.scottgunshell.com/RetrieveRe-entry-2-upload.jpg

and she's my little otter dog...

http://www.scottgunshell.com/RetrieveOtter-BP.JPG

Scott

Shell, I'd rather have a working dog, you know? It's all moot at the moment anyway...I can't have one, and that isn't going to change anytime in the near future...so I'll just dream of them, and look at all to damned cute photos here.

Ciels-
Michele

Gotcha. But keep in mind, they're all working in some way.

Sorry you can't have a pup. Just look at the pics and smile for now. They're all cuties, aren't they?! :)
I never used to be a dog person. When I inherited my big white cat from my brother about 4 years ago I thought it was temporary and when my brother got a place that allowed pets, I'd give him back. Not now. Even if he moves into a place that allows dogs, he can get his own. Herc is mine now. And I can't imagine NOT having a dog in my life now. Strange ...

:)
'Shell