RevJim

Atli-2 representation the Dublin. Free Field Support Neptune software updates!

Not sure what the Alti-2 representation will be at the boogie, but I'm a Field Support member, and I'll be there Friday noon-ish through mid afternoon Sunday, and I'll have my laptop with, prepped with the latest "public" release of Neptune software. If your Neptune hasn't been updated in a while, chances are you should get the newest update.

Not sure what version you have? Well, to check your Neptune's current software version, go to Menu > System > Modes > Demo. The second screen will show both the serial and version #. Be sure to exit the demo by pressing the middle key until you see a screen that says 'Demo Finished. Press any key to continue.' If the second screen doesn't show the serial number, you have an original run Neptune that really, REALLY needs to be updated!

The current public release version # is 2.6.2
If this isn't the version you have, you really should get it. There have been many great improvements, and yes, bug fixes over the version history of the Neptune. To see what have changed all the way back to initial releases, just click here

As always, field support members provide this service as a freebie to Alti-2 customers, so just stop by the Skydive Atlanta tent and ask for Reverend Jim. I'll show up eventually!

Note: I have a few new batteries I can use to perform the updates, but will be then placing your battery back in your Neptune. If it's already low, it's a good idea to just bite the bullet and get a new battery before you come. They can be found almost anywhere, such as WalMart for (usually) just a hair over 3 bucks.

Sorry, mama, I'm going to also post this in the Bonfire, since not everyone reads the topical threads... :P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

As always, field support members provide this service as a freebie to Alti-2 customers,

I'm an Alti-2 customer. Does that mean that you'll give me a free neptune?

just making the thread bonfire worthy so it doesn't get moved;)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried