jerm

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY KILLED OFF CHLOE!!!!!

Prilosec. Does wonders for the heartburn. Only thing that ever did me any good.

I don't need prilosec. Was on it for years along with every other drug out there, finally had surgery to fix my chronic heartburn (this was all 8 years ago). Now i only get occasional heartburn, and tonight is a bad night. I'll be aiight. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

OMG!!! You are such an ass!!!! Why would you post that??? It is not on yet over here. When I see you, I am going to kick your butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c'mon.. would i really do that? i'm EVIL, but i'm not a total dick. ;)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Hey, MNM604, and anyone else who feels inspired to kick Jerm's ass for starting this thread. Jerm is a good friend of mine from way back and really is not an ass. He is generally a good egg.

That being said, what he did was very ass-like and he most certainly deserves his butt kicked. I invite anyone so inclined to contact me as he lives only fifteen minutes away from me.;)

DUDE!!! Why, why the hell would you do that? Seriously.

Could you not have come up with a better thread title? I've been saving day 6, and now you've already spoiled bits. >:(

Grrrrrr!!
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Guys, please, who is Chloe? Google only reveals some speculation that Chloe of Smallville fame dies in the 100th episode and someone named Chloe dying in "Home and Away" in 2005 :D don't keep us in suspense any longer! :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Hey, MNM604, and anyone else who feels inspired to kick Jerm's ass for starting this thread. Jerm is a good friend of mine from way back and really is not an ass. He is generally a good egg.

Hell NAH he suddenly became an ASS, regardless of whether he is your friend or not. KICK his ass everytime you see him from now on!

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ????!!!!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Guys, please, who is Chloe? Google only reveals some speculation that Chloe of Smallville fame dies in the 100th episode and someone named Chloe dying in "Home and Away" in 2005 :D don't keep us in suspense any longer! :D

Chloe is a main character on 24. I watched the 2 hour show last night and she didn't die in it. I didn't watch the previews so unless she dies next week. I think our chain was being pulled.

steveOrino

You dont think of other countries do you.

What are these "other countries" you speak of? :):o:P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Chloe is a main character on 24. I watched the 2 hour show last night and she didn't die in it. I didn't watch the previews so unless she dies next week. I think our chain was being pulled.

you are correct. chloe is from 24. she did NOT die on the show or on next week's previews. it was, however, very funny having others get mad at this supposed spoiler.

well played.

Well what do you want? To feel happy or be informed?

I want the greenies to step up to the plate and knock this thread beyond the Green Monster, outta sight, before it starts an international incident. :D
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

you are correct. chloe is from 24. she did NOT die on the show or on next week's previews. it was, however, very funny having others get mad at this supposed spoiler.

well played.

*bows proudly*

and people said i wasn't 80% evil genius

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time