waltappel

You don't lose your girlfriend at the DZ, just your turn....

So if I don't have a girlfriend, do I still lose my turn? :o[:/]

No, being of the female persuasion you weild the power at the DZ. All you need do is strut your way into the packing area, survey the hordes of guys who are ready, willing and able to properly worship you, point to one (or two or three or...) and say, "You--come here. You will henceforth be my slave until I tire of you." Naturally, the response will be, "Yes, Mistress K!".

Walt

And you're assuming that I will accept such spineless and weak specimens. Where's the challenge if he's too busy tripping over himself?

Why have him waste energy that he could be using to pleasure you?:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

False if you are in the "RIGHT" relationship

Guess it's a great way to find out if ya are! :D:D

I knew that well before i stepped foot on a DZ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hasn't happened...yet!! I do remember thinking about this when my gf(It was still early days) and I made our first jumps(tandem) last year. It was a small Cesna DZ with one TI and we rock paper scissored to see who went first. She won and decided to go first. When I came down from my jump one of the locals was chatting her up, some cheesy shit about how cool it was to fly through a cloud and how "it gets you wet" . But then...my girl needs to wear a sign around her neck that says "Hi! I will be very cool,laid back, and friendly with you, but don't mistake that as my being interested."

The results are interesting however...
Someday Never Comes