fallfast69

I Miss GFD

I'm not going to make a long post about GirlFallDown, but I really, really miss her humor. Bonfire just hasn't been as much fun since she's been gone. Sorry, I'm gettin' a little drunk...her, her...fuck her...

Jon

ps, there ain't but a few people I wish to meet from dz.com, I just feel she is someone I was deprived of meeting someday...

I'm not going to make a long post about GirlFallDown, but I really, really miss her humor. Bonfire just hasn't been as much fun since she's been gone. Sorry, I'm gettin' a little drunk...her, her...fuck her...

Jon

ps, there ain't but a few people I wish to meet from dz.com, I just feel she is someone I was deprived of meeting someday...

Yeah, a lot of us feel that way. Damn, she was funny!:)
Walt

Jon

Yeah, a lot of us feel that way. Damn, she was funny!:)
Walt

Last time I saw her was where I am almost to now.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have a great picture of her on my desk in the Pro Shop. She is wearing her rig and a bikini top. Her boobs are just bubbling out over her chest strap. She looks HOT, HOT, HOT.

I love it when people walk in and ask, "Who is that!?!?!"

I tell them it's my friend Shannon. More often than not, the response is, "When do I get to meet her?

Sorry, but I just have to laugh. I can't help but think that Shannon thinks it's pretty funny too. I miss Shannon. I miss her sick sense of humor. I miss her appreciation of mine.

RIP hot stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I miss Shannon. I miss her sick sense of humor. I miss her appreciation of mine.

What Bonnie said.

I also miss her hugs and the fun that was guaranteed to happen when she was around.

I'm glad she knew that I loved her. Long time. No shit.

I Miss GFD

>>Me too. I remember going out to jump an antenna, and who shows up out of nowhere but Shannon and Bob. I sliced my thumb open climbing over a razor-wire fence, and as we were climbing up I told her I was worried that the blood would cause my PC to stick to my hand. She said "Don't be a wuss! Blood on your PC is good luck!" :)She then gave me one her hair ties for my thumb. That was the last time I jumped with her.

I also miss her. I talked to her online alot because of her humor and witt.

I only got to meet her once the day prior to her passing. In meeting her, it was like the circle was completed... sigh
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

She is still here, she is in our hearts our minds and our souls. She will never leave us, She is still by far the most creative DZ.commer that ever existed,

other than Sangi, and the computer animated RLK.

But Shannon was on a higher plain, Such an incredibly funny woman and positive vibe, She put smiles on my face and made me laugh so hard that in the begining she was the only reason I came to the bonfire.

Yea I feel the same way.

Anyone wanna bring back the best of "GFD" man that girl could post.