bigway

2AM

It was pretty crappy here today, cool and occasional sprinkles. Yesterday was pretty close to 100°F though. I wouldn't mind a few more wicked hot days before autumn, so I can get some beach time.
cavete terrae.

fuckin A!! its gonna be a scorcher tommorow for ya, sounds like new orleans, except here it'll be 98deg with 98% humidity. sweating does'nt even cool you, the sweat just rolls of from the humidity:(

enjoy, dont foget plenty:D
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

It was at least 35 here on bondi beach today. Hell though, it was so humid. Cant wait to get to work in 5 hours time and cook 300 breakfast for the beachies. Will be about 70c in the kitchen tomorrow.

Might go for a swim before work so i can cool off at 6 am.:|

Damn, after 4 years in england this is stinking hot!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

We're having our own little heat wave here in Minnesota. The news station is reporting that its 21F out, but I swear it feels more like 35F. Can't wait for the weekend!!! Mmmm...skydiving without having to worry about my faceshield fogging or icing up or if I should wear liners under my NorthFace Wind Stopper winter gloves!

here its hardly 15° centigrade, and i'm already thinking about short trousers and thongs.. well, those you put on yer feet.. B| the others one already gets to see plenty!!!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

It was at least 35 here on bondi beach today. Hell though, it was so humid. Cant wait to get to work in 5 hours time and cook 300 breakfast for the beachies. Will be about 70c in the kitchen tomorrow.

Might go for a swim before work so i can cool off at 6 am.:|

Damn, after 4 years in england this is stinking hot!

That's one of the many reasons I wouldn't move back to Sydney - the humidity. Melbourne gets wicked hot too, but it doesn't get NEARLY as humid. Of course, up north is way worse, but you've gotta be out of your mind to live there.
cavete terrae.

We're having our own little heat wave here in Minnesota. The news station is reporting that its 21F out, but I swear it feels more like 35F. Can't wait for the weekend!!! Mmmm...skydiving without having to worry about my faceshield fogging or icing up or if I should wear liners under my NorthFace Wind Stopper winter gloves!

heat wave you say huh, being cuban and all, that cold ass tundra stuff does'nt even register in my genetic code. past two weekends here been jumping FFpants and t-shirts, looks like this one the same.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell