simplyputsi

7 more working days!!

I am a desk jockey!!!

I work in corporate trust banking/corporate finance.

I basically move money around and do bond related things all day. No real money except for checks here and there.

New job will be a different area of trust I have not dealt with yet. I welcome the change.

Oh I work for Satan, going to a better place. ;)
Yeah the boss wasn't happy about that. I make 3 that have gone there.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Why on earth are you starting a new job on a Friday? My last day at my current job is that particular Friday, but I'm starting my new job on Monday, April 2.

(And are you *sure* you want the name of your employer on DZ.com?) :S

Congrats, BTW.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well the way benefits work there you have to be employed for a full calendar month to become eligible. So if I started april 2nd I would not be eligible till June 1!!! Yeah it's weird.
And Well I don't see the harm in having my company names listed, but maybe I go delete them.

Thanks for the congrats.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Ahh, very smart. I think that may be the case with my new job, too, at least for health care coverage. I am betting I can talk them into a May 1 start date for that. The cool thing about COBRA is that you can sign up for it retroactively (for 60 days, I think), so I will only need to buy it for April if something actually happens to me.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke