GravityJunky

Hypothetically Speaking!

Can someone Please tell me what is so fuckin' special about Tom's NON-Flouride toothpaste! That everytime I have certain company... it means an Hr to an Hr & 1/2 drive all over the place, because it's the only one that will do? BEFORE I go completely Ape-shit :S trying to figure it out????
No it's not an 'allergic' issue but it is something Medical! HELP! PLEASE???:(
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Nothing special about it. She's just testing the lengths to which you will go to get some pussy.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

It is all natural :D

Good answer, thanks for the input, but so are all varieties of Tom's, I thought the same thing But it has to be the NON Flouride! Otherwise I could find it just about 1 in 3 stores! But thank You!;)

Most of the debate over fluoride is over whether municipalities should fluoridate their water supplies.

Your guest is just "anti-fluoride"...they made choice.

Fluoride, in it's pure form is toxic, but in order to reach that toxicity with toothpaste, you'd have to consume cases upon cases of it.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Funny! ROTFLMAO!:D Good come back NW, but It's a Blood relative! I'll be in therapy twice a week now myself thank You, very much!!:D:P

It is all natural :D

Good answer, thanks for the input, but so are all varieties of Tom's, I thought the same thing But it has to be the NON Flouride! Otherwise I could find it just about 1 in 3 stores! But thank You!;)

http://www.tomsofmaine.com/toms/ifs/fluoride.asp
Some of Tom's stuff has fluoride in it too...
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

No, this is something new in the last, six months, The only answer I get is, because " So & So " said so! But not WHY so & so said so! And So & So is a medical doctor!:S:S WHY ??

Some of Tom's stuff has fluoride in it too...

I know that's the point lots of places carry the other varieties It HAS to be the NON flouride Tom's! Hence the two hour search! But thank you!;):S
Ohh Thank's for the link though, you may have solved 1/2 the problem! I can order it online in advance! Thank You... BUT I STILL GOTTA KNOW WHY!!!!

It is toxic, and althought consumed in small quantities, not a problem. But take the amount consumed say 30 years, and you have a cumunlative effect. Now you have a toxic substance in your body. Gravityjunky, tell your guest to use baking soda. It's all natural, non-toxic, and an excellent toothpaste for your teeth.

Fluride is a toxin, and although it is safe in small quantities, start to add up the amount you have used by the time you are 30 and you've accumulated quite a bit of toxins. For some people with skin conditions, fluride can make it worse. For instance, I have peri-oral dermatitis, a skin condition kind of like acne. It is thought to be worsened by fluride. since I stopped using fluridated toothpaste, I stopped breaking out.

No flouride in the water when I was growing up= cavity in every tooth in your head
Flouride in the water = no cavities.
Dentists are warning mothers to NOT give their children non flouridated bottled designer drinking water unless they want the kids to have lots of cavities.
On the other hand they are saying to give the kids TAP water, with flouride to prevent cavities.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Fluride is a toxin, and although it is safe in small quantities, start to add up the amount you have used by the time you are 30 and you've accumulated quite a bit of toxins. For some people with skin conditions, fluride can make it worse. For instance, I have peri-oral dermatitis, a skin condition kind of like acne. It is thought to be worsened by fluride. since I stopped using fluridated toothpaste, I stopped breaking out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin-foil_hat

You forgot:

-Immunizations are bad
-The Illumniati & The Freemasons conspiracy
-Skull and Bones
-Calico Cats are the Devil's Familiars
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

The initial study that promoted fluride was a poor one. A dentist compared two cities, one of which had more fluride in the water than the other city. The city with the higher fluride content had fewer people with cavitites. He contributed this due to the fluride. And it stuck.

KBordson Help, if I don't find out soon... I'll @%&ing *#@*>:(%* ^%$& $##% >:(

Hey... GYNECOLOGIST! If I start seeing white teeth in my *cough* area of expertise, I get worried (and you would too!!!)

But - I looked some things up ... just for you...

This study was just published in Jan 2007 and might be why she is desiring to go fluroide free. It revealed a very rare case of skeletal fluorosis.

But, fluroide treatments do help prevent dental caries and decay. So, I would still recommend that you chat with your dentist on those recommendations.

It is toxic, and althought consumed in small quantities, not a problem. But take the amount consumed say 30 years, and you have a cumunlative effect. Now you have a toxic substance in your body. Gravityjunky, tell your guest to use baking soda. It's all natural, non-toxic, and an excellent toothpaste for your teeth. Fluride is a toxin, and although it is safe in small quantities, start to add up the amount you have used by the time you are 30 and you've accumulated quite a bit of toxins. For some people with skin conditions, fluride can make it worse. For instance, I have peri-oral dermatitis, a skin condition kind of like acne. It is thought to be worsened by fluride. since I stopped using fluridated toothpaste, I stopped breaking out.

Ah, Really, that's interesting! Therefore it makes sense an MD might recommend such a thing! Thank You! So much!:)

Hey KB I know, your field is OB/GYN, but you seem so knowledgable in so many other med fields as well, figure you might know something! And you did thanks for the link!B|
Wow just read that link, that makes alot of sense too! Thank you Very Much!;):)

Hey KB I know, your field is OB/GYN, but you seem so knowledgable in so many other med fields as well, figure you might know something! And you did thanks for the link!B|

B|B| You're welcome! (and I was trying to be cute with the teeth in that area comment....):ph34r::|

That every time I have certain company... it means an Hr to an Hr & 1/2 drive all over the place, because it's the only one that will do? BEFORE I go completely Ape-shit trying to figure it out????

Too Late....ape shit came & went some time ago! ;)

When I have a guest it's more like Motel 6 than the Hilton, ya get a bed and clean towels...other than that, fend for yourself! :ph34r:

If yer runnin' for tooth paste for an hour & a half....relative or not ....a BJ is definitely in order! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hey KB I know, your field is OB/GYN, but...

B|B| You're welcome! (and I was trying to be cute with the teeth in that area comment....):ph34r::|

I know KB thanks again , I'm Still ROTFLMAO over the teeth there comment! Brains, Beauty & Funny!:D:D:D;)

That every time I have certain company... it means an Hr to an Hr & 1/2 drive all over the place, because it's the only one that will do? BEFORE I go completely Ape-shit trying to figure it out????

Too Late....ape shit came & went some time ago! ;) When I have a guest it's more like Motel 6 than the Hilton, ya get a bed and clean towels...other than that, fend for yourself! :ph34r:
If yer runnin' for tooth paste for an hour & a half....relative or not ....a BJ is definitely in order! :)

ROTFLMAO, :D:D You sick Fuck!:D
As for : Too Late....ape shit came & went some time ago! ;)
----------
Touche' Bi-otch! Touche'!:P:D:D:D