PsychoBob

Anyone lose a cap at Dublin?

***No, someone probably wore 'em out on their head thinkin' it was their hat!

BBWAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

It's not mine, but I have a bunch of your stuff at my place. You left a tarp, lights, extension cords, and a folding chair. Let me know next time you're coming through ATL or I'll bring it down there for memorial day, if not sooner...:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

CLASSIC!!!

Two years ago, Holiday Boogie, Z-Hills, he left multiple coolers and I think a pair of shoes.:D

Safely returned a year later!:D

Dammit Bob! I even hung the lights right at the edge of the tent so you could see em.

maybe if you ever organize that stabbin cabbin trip, we can make sure you get your stuff back! :D

Thanks laura for picking that stuff up. What about all my tarps? Anyone other than Don and Spence picking those up? :o

the icing on the cake, katie calls him out cuz hes dont it before! B| Noice!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Two years ago, Holiday Boogie, Z-Hills, he left multiple coolers and I think a pair of shoes.

Hey I'm old and feeble minded what can I say.:D:D

but I have a bunch of your stuff at my place. You left a tarp, lights, extension cords, and a folding chair.

I knew I was forgetting something. Thanks for holding it for me. I'm in no hurry so I'll get it the next time I see you. :)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

You should thank Bolas too, he's the one that found the stuff and asked if I'd see you sooner than he would. All your stuff is safe in my storage closet. And I'm not sure if you left more stuff that I didn't find...:S:P

And sorry Hippie, I didn't pick up your tarps. People were still packing there from the last load when I packed up to go home. I thought about it though...:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

You should thank Bolas too, he's the one that found the stuff and asked if I'd see you sooner than he would. All your stuff is safe in my storage closet. And I'm not sure if you left more stuff that I didn't find...:S:P

And sorry Hippie, I didn't pick up your tarps. People were still packing there from the last load when I packed up to go home. I thought about it though...:)

Thats ok, they werent in the best shape after all the wind anyways. I just didnt want Don and Spence to have to clean up after us.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

***Oooooh I know the answer and I was going to PM you about it!!! You rock.

AH HA! I couldn't find the velcro handcuffs and the leather strap.;):D:D

***You should thank Bolas too, he's the one that found the stuff

Thanks Bolas. I'll two-step with you in my thong the next time I see you.:SB|

I found one in my hotel room and I can't remember who was wearing it?

THATS MY HAT!!!!
lol..

I loaned it out, and said to "make sure you get it back to me"

then it was lost.... I said, no worries, it is my majick hat, it will find it's way back to me...

THANKS BOB!!!!:)

*** it is my majick hat,

If I wear will it teach me to swoop? BWAAHAAA!!!:D:D PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail.

*** it is my majick hat,

If I wear will it teach me to swoop? BWAAHAAA!!!:D:D PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail.

If my wife left it behind, it'll majikally swoop you to the VD clinic!:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}