Unstable

Weekend Numeros - March 16-18th

beer owed (2 cases - will be payed once our home DZ opens; hopefully there won't be interest due as well).

Sorry to break it to you but you jumped with your home DZ aircraft and with your home DZ jumpers you must pay beer down here.:);)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

1 - funneled 10way (of course i funneled it being the newbie of the group -but they let me play anyway).

Ummmm. You got two points when the formation built. You dam belly fliers are so criticle, you looked good from where I was flying. I have video to prove it!!!B|B|B|

Thanks for the great weekend you guys. Take up free flying it's better for you.B|

you'll have to send me the video......and yes I will bring beer, just don't know if i will be jumping in richland before bigbird flies north for the season. Easter weekend is a bust - going over on the boat at the end of march and talking about jumping with V in shelton and then bigbird is flying home....we will see how it turns.....regardless yes, you will get beer and I will start free flying once the belly flying is stable - pretty soon you will tire of me:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Wow, how did you do (or almost do) 200 jumps in one year? You must have awesome weather where you are.

you should move here to OZ 200/per is real easy weather wiseB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Wow, how did you do (or almost do) 200 jumps in one year? You must have awesome weather where you are.

There are some people at my DZ that have around 100 jumps a months some months, I live in Utah.

My sunday was great, 4 jumps, learned the horny gorilla exit or leg lock exit. Locked in a 6,000 ft very stable sit. and did my first sunset tracking dive!!

I'd hardly call Wisconsin weather awesome. I made the two hour one way drive to the dz every weekend except two since I started. I've jumped through winter. So basically I've kept the sand in my vagina to a minimum, pulled up the skirt, shut up and jumped! And financially, I wouldn't have been able to get anywhere close to 200 without going the static line route and jumping where I jump. I owe everything to about six people at Skydive Wissota!