judedre

OK LETS MAKE SIMON COWEL QUIT AND SCREW UP AMERICAN IDOL

YEp thats right lets get behind this its now my 4th week voting as you know Sanjia is CRAP and simon has said he will quit if sanjia wins HOWARD STERN and hes 6 million listners are now behind it, here we go it will be hysterical if he wins ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sanjaya's number tonight is 1-866-IDOLS-08 (1-866-436-5708). Dial it as much as you can between 10 PM and midnight (9 PM and 11 PM central), or if you have Cingular Wireless, you can also text the word "VOTE" to 5708. If you get busy signals, keep dialing. Vote for the full 2 hours for the highest impact. Sanjaya NEEDS our help and this is the big week so vote as much as you can.

GOTO http://www.votefortheworst.com and YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT...

Why not?!

Because doing so would require I care about who wins or whether he's on it. Given that I don't bother watching the show, I'm damn sure not gonna put in any or effort toward voting on it. :S This post alone was more than enough of both for me this year. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

what with the recent voting scandal that seems to be rife through out the UK TV network X-factor is shit TV for the masses over the last couple of years the programming in this country has been dumbing down Just look at the lack of quality programming available.

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Yeah, fuck with an innocent 17 year old kid's life. That's really considerate.:S Make a joke out of a 17 year old makes the jokester look more like an ass than the actual target.

This show is watched by approximately 35 million people each week. If you don't like it, change the channel.:|

Chris

Yeah, fuck with an innocent 17 year old kid's life. That's really considerate.:S Make a joke out of a 17 year old makes the jokester look more like an ass than the actual target.

This show is watched by approximately 35 million people each week. If you don't like it, change the channel.:|

Chris

If he was asian woudl you fell better?
William Hung ring a bell.
I have no desire to vote for any of this AI BS but "fucking with this kids life" my be the best thing for him. he'll get notariety that he wouldnt have gotten in the first place.

all of the real signers will make something of themsleves anyway.
American music is so dead and boring therer's nothing left for them to do except propmote this canned music bullshit.

If I were ever to consider voting it would be for Sanjaya
My photos

My Videos

Yeah, fuck with an innocent 17 year old kid's life. That's really considerate.:S .........Chris

American Idol does that every single season. There's always one geeky untalented teenager in the finals that has no business being there, isn't there? They all want to be there, and its the show that's screwing with them much more so than the mean American public making fun of them!

To answer the original post- why feed Ameircan Idol's ratings? Make no mistake, this is all a huge ratings ploy. Even if Sanjaya got the majority of the votes, the producers wouldn't allow him to win. He'll probably end up in 6th or 7th place. He's still in now because people are talking about him, tuning in to see how bad he really is and waiting to see when he finally gets the boot. It happens every season. I haven't watched this year at all, but I hear this season happens is way more boring than previous years, so they're using the Howard Stern "Simon's going to quit" bit to boost the ratings and generate more interest in the show.

that is just kneejerk reactionary asinine childish EGOTISTIC shite.

sure, it might be cute to sabotage the potential career of genuinely talented young people who have, for whatever reason, gotten a one in a million chance to make their (and their families) dreams come true. um, maybe not so much eh?
namaste, motherfucker.

SKY,
AI has nothign to do with the carreer's of these people...in the long run.

it's a good launch pad but there have been a bunch of shitheads who didnt win who became famous.

I mentioned william hung (fizzled out AFAIK already)
Clay aiken, ruben studdard didn't one of them lose?

a few of them haven't even done well after they won. AFAIK.

it's all good for them
My photos

My Videos