skybeergodd

Help with Skymasters

I need alittle help with getting info on Skymaster canopies. I have been asked to re-line the DZ's student canopies which happen to be the Skymaster 290. Does anyone have a line trim chart on them or does anyone know who is supporting then so I can order line sets.Is Aerodyne systems still supporting them with parts?....any info would be greatly appreciated.

I need alittle help with getting info on Skymaster canopies. I have been asked to re-line the DZ's student canopies which happen to be the Skymaster 290. Does anyone have a line trim chart on them or does anyone know who is supporting then so I can order line sets.Is Aerodyne systems still supporting them with parts?....any info would be greatly appreciated.

They have the lineset at wal-mart for only $30.00, but if you want the good one, you can just contact Aerodyne?:P
Cheers,
Gus Marinho

Aerodyne "sort of" still supports old PISA canopies, but you are better off asking Ned Luker (PISA Manager) directly.
PISA will cheerfully sell you complete line kits for most of their old canopies.
For example, PISA recently sold us line kits for a Diablo and a Heatwave.
.... sure Diablos were marketed by the old Aerodyne, but they were sewn in South Africa.
Last time I looked, Skymaster line trim charts were on PISA's website.

You are partially correct in that PISA was owned by Aerodyne for a few years, but when Aerodyne changed owners last year, the PISA factory was bought by the Zodiac group, to sew military parachutes.

There is a link to PISA's e-mail address via www.pia.com .... yellow pages ... PISA.

MEL probably has everything you need. Here is his info:

http://www.skyworksrigging.com/