yardhippie

Dublin: the things we loved!

The dance on Friday night was fun too.

There was a dance on Friday night? :o

There was a band to dance to if you chose to. After my third beer I cut a mean rug with someone named "Lisa" I think. Next time I'll ask you to dance. :P I was blessed with two designated drivers at this boogie. :$ One of them even had a current drivers license. :D
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

***What is disappointing is finding out that there were so many DZ.commers there that I didn't get to meet and grab... er, hug.

Me too. I remember a lot of faces but I am so bad with remembering names.

Next year I think we should all get around the bonfire and then use the Mike on Spences PA to announce your DZ.com name.

I think we should have them tattooed on our necks. B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

***What is disappointing is finding out that there were so many DZ.commers there that I didn't get to meet and grab... er, hug.

Next year I think we should all get around the bonfire and then use the Mike on Spences PA to announce your DZ.com name.

I spent most of the boogie trying to live mine down.

I spent most of the boogie trying to live mine down.

you should embrace who you are!!!

:D:D:D:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

How the hell did I forget you two?? next time I may even bring you a Georgia Spring Sleeping bag instead of the Nice Summer one that left for you (It is almost twice as Thick).:D:D

Dave how the hell did you find such a cute Girl up in Moose-olua?? and what in the hell is she doing with the likes of you??:P:D

How the hell did I forget you two?? next time I may even bring you a Georgia Spring Sleeping bag instead of the Nice Summer one that left for you (It is almost twice as Thick).:D:D

Dave how the hell did you find such a cute Girl up in Moose-olua?? and what in the hell is she doing with the likes of you??:P:D

Same can be said for all your followers...lol hey thanks all for saturday night. As much as the gestapo tried to be NOBS. Our good friends find a way to spend time in the camper with lots of beer. Times like this you know who your friends are.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Livendive though, you're a fucker!

"You either don't know what I'm talking about or you play dumb really, really well..."

:D

Blues,
Dave

A moment in time I most certainly will never forget.

I can't believe I was dumb enough to not put 2 and 3 together to make 17 when I saw the outlaw t-shirt. :S

Remember this post? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Speaking of Linder, does anyone know where the fuck he went?

He's still here.

Everywhere I go, I always seem to be here. It's baffling. One of these days I'll decide to go home, though.

Here's a new spin on this thread: "Dublin: the things we hated!" My list: skymama.

How is it that there are about 10 people in this thread I never met?

I mean, I know how . . . but bummer.

Maybe because you spent the entire boogie hiding from the wind in the SDA tent? I would have saw you more 'cause I helped out on the tent, but then I didn't jump and didn't need the packing area. [:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Livendive though, you're a fucker!

"You either don't know what I'm talking about or you play dumb really, really well..."

Blues,
Dave

A moment in time I most certainly will never forget.

I can't believe I was dumb enough to not put 2 and 3 together to make 17 when I saw the outlaw t-shirt. :S

Remember this post? :D

Blues,
Dave

Totally forgot about it until i clicked that link.

Fuck!

It's your life, live it!

Maybe because you spent the entire boogie hiding from the wind in the SDA tent? I would have saw you more 'cause I helped out on the tent, but then I didn't jump and didn't need the packing area. [:/]

stop making excuses you told me yourself you'd do kelly but was scared its ok there aRE LOTS OF PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

stop making excuses you told me yourself you'd do kelly but was scared its ok there aRE LOTS OF PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU

Hey now, you fat bastard, I never said I'd do kelly.

Of course I thought it though, and in that aspect, I'm sure there are a SHIT LOAD of people JUST LIKE ME!
It's your life, live it!

I remember a lot of faces but I am so bad with remembering names.

DITTO HERE, and completely concur... We can take over manifest announcing :) :) :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Here's a new spin on this thread: "Dublin: the things we hated!" My list: skymama

You're just mad because I caught you in all your lies to people. :ph34r:

Thanks for the support, Kristy! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Here's a new spin on this thread: "Dublin: the things we hated!" My list: skymama

You're just mad because I caught you in all your lies to people. :ph34r:

Thanks for the support, Kristy! :)
You so did!! LOL. You busted him! Who knew he'd be handsome AND nice from his online personna! :S

We can take over manifest announcing :) :) :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

I hope if there are any lift tickets left they will be presented to the manifest girl.

Please! Someone give her a lift ticket. :P

Which one? :o:ph34r:
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I liked.......

mostly everything.

but ESPECIALLY:
-meeting everyone and getting to know some people fairly well -- I did not encounter ONE person that I didn't enjoy talking to -- if you had a conversation with me -- please contact me -- one day I'll probably remember your name :P
-doing the crazy ass worm thing (attempted tube) with fitz and billy, and after it went to shit, going almost as fast as billy when he was sit flying, while I was arching my ass of on my belly (thanks hushpuppy for the short vid :D)
-listening to robbie sing his ridiculously silly songs at the hotel
-rodeo with keith, eric, dave, tom, and 2 others - keith on bottom, me on top, and all the others head down docking (and knocking me off!) hehe fun jump :)-Irish car bombs
-Spence driving around in his little golf cart honking his horn -- dude you are an unbelievable person for putting this all together.
-attempted horny gorilla with adam, tom, and another, with brandon on camera (thanks!) lol another fun jump :P
-two/three/four/six ways with lots of new friends, including bill, peanut, nutz, and a BUNCH of other REALLY cool fun people (I KNOW I told you all I'm bad with names)
-meeting some cool chick who stole my name (you know who you are, beeyotch)
-food from the carbones is always yummy
-getting to see and hang out with (if briefly) ward, logun, jay, and any others I forgot -- it was really nice seeing you guys again

THANKS everyone for making me feel welcome! I wasn't sure what to expect when I got down there, but was pleasantly surprised with the high quality of the people I got to know! it was an AWESOME boogie -- and I'll DEFINATELY be back next year if I can B|

Katie
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh