yardhippie

Dublin: the things we loved!

It was great to meet everyone. Skymama, GTAverceti, Lindercles. It was great to meet you! I have some great pics that i need to get resized and posted. Soon...I promise. I am still trying to square myself with the weekend. It was great to see everyone!
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I loved..

Watching Lauralicious pack..yummy!:)
SkyMama try and walk around with 4 pair of pants, half a jump suit and an arctic parka.:P

Watching Hippie, Wildcard and every one on the tracking dive leave me like I was tied to a boulder. :D

The "Lima Bean" load with 9 other old , fat guys!:D:D

Shrek's food getting eaten by that sooty dog of his.:ph34r:

David King blinding me with a flashlight.[:/]:P

Having dinner, with Art, Bethany (who I finally got to meet), Andrea, Rick and Patty.:)
Hanging out with a lot of really cool friends like Shrek, Beezy, Andrea, The Don, Hippie, Chuck & KatieBear, Kristie, Laura, Adam, Beth, Bolas, Bubbles, Spence, Peanut, Lucky and meeting new ones like Walt, Brandon, Woodpecker, Fritz and Katie (Damn your cute!);)

Thanks again to everyone making Dublin a blast.

don't forget about going low on formations:)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Meeting and "SEEING" Bubbles

Watching Polina pack.

BIGWAYS!!!!

'00 jump with Big Eric (200), Dave (200) and Joe (100).

Meeting old friends again.

Stealing Spences' golf cart and taking a joyride.

Recovering my canopy.

Dave King getting busted for putting Country on Chris' machine.

The verbal "Battle of the Planes" between the KA and the Otters.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

We flew in to Dublin in our caravan on Wednesday with a dismal weather outlook for the rest of the week. Thursday turned out to be a beautiful day! Two wingsuit jumps with Chuck and Kaydie, a freefly jump with Tom, a rw load with Carl and a tandem with a wonderful lady celebrating 60! Friday brought the rain, but it also brought time to see old friends and meet new ones. Saturday was a bittersweet day for me....it brought me hope and joy when someone that i cared deeply about had a heart-to-heart with me. Then it brought the tragedy of the weekend. But you know the greatest thing about us as a community came through....we all got together, picked each other up, picked up the pieces and moved on.

Thanks to Bethany, Turtle and Hushpuppy for one of the most fun tandems i have done in a while! Hang in there guys, we will get through this! To Pyscho Bob, you are always great to talk to. Skymama, one of these days we may actually jump together. Mouth, thanks for everything, you are the best girl! My son for the wonderful pack jobs all week. The whole Skydive Palatka crew for watching out for me and making sure i was okay (the beer at the FBO was much appreciated). And most of all to Tammie for taking the time to talk with me, i really appreciated it.

Most of all thanks to Spence, Julie, Don and the whole crew who put this event together. This is an event that dz's in the southeast close up for and go to and rightly so. It is one of the best run events i have ever been to, so if you haven't been, circle the calendar for St. Pats Day next year and join us!

Having skymama answer MY phone call RIGHT AFTER she did not answer McBeth's. awesome.

You are such a trouble maker.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I enjoyed...

a kickass tracking dive. Good lead, hippie.

Meeting so many dz.commers.

Having skymama answer MY phone call RIGHT AFTER she did not answer McBeth's. awesome.

WTH! You were on that dive!? Nice dock BTW!

Dammit people, throw me a freakin bone or something. You must use real names with the DZ.com names!
:o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

WTH! You were on that dive!? Nice dock BTW!

Dammit people, throw me a freakin bone or something. You must use real names with the DZ.com names!
:o:D

My bad. I just neglect to always say my DZ.com name.

skymama - yes I am. And you love it.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

The "Lima Bean" load with 9 other old , fat guys!:D:D

Hey! I resemble that! :P

Lets see,

Drunk dailing both of our co-ops at work Thursday night. (They weren't at work at night.)

The mud pit in front of my camper. (We need some golf carts to do doughnuts in it next time. ;) )

"The Rack" v2 - what can I say, who - waa.

Seeing old friends and making new ones.

Oh yeah - the skydives! B|

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Watching Polina pack.
:)

'00 jump with Big Eric (200), Dave (200) and Joe (100).

You mean funneling the '00 jump. I saw it so it must be so. Laughing all the way you were. Cracked me up.

for me, meeting new peoples. Bubbles, Lindercles, GTA, RevJim, Swedishcelt, hmmm I know there are others.
Friday hanging out in the sun and wind drinking making jokes.

Hanging out with those damn foreigners, Joe and Ian, they just crack me up.
Dinner at Buffalo's. I don't know how much a 30oz steak weighs. :D

Oh and the look of surprise when Spence jokingly asks if I have any extra beer and I hand him a 6 pack of Heineken. I was just bringing it to him, isn't it ironic? :|

Anyway. Good times.
oh my spelling errors are staying!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

You can say that you got to see my underwear. Skymama

That's the third quote from me that I've seen in sig lines. I really need to learn to shut-up sometimes. :ph34r:

Nice seeing you again, Simplyput S I. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I told you I was gonna quote that.
I also got to see your belly piercing and Swedes :)
It's always nice to see you. You give good hugs.
and looky there got the screen name right and everything.

Wanted to jump with you, but some other time.

Oh and stop looking different and standing in front of me:D:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Memories..

Telling Goofy Jumper to take her "Little trophy and Go Home":P as I turned over the final winning hand in the main Poker Tournament.

Salinas Jello shots that were better than my own.

Many Shouts of "Get the Fuck Out!!" and "Now is NOT a Good Time!!" to all my late night visitors.:D:P (Sorry about that.:))

Getting to hang out with 2fat2fly, HushPuppy and Rev Jim. Some of the True Good Guys in this sport. I wish I had spent more time with you guys.

Psycho-Bob, Bobster, Chiquita, and at least 100 others.. I wish I could have found a way to spend more time with all of you.

Getting to hang out with Chuck and Katie. Nothing I look forward to as much at any boogie as seeing the two of you.

Casie`s Poker Attire. (Going to have to review the rules for next year. Not sure if that kind of distraction should be encouraged or banned!:P)

Skymama Hugs.:)
Sampling some "Funshine".

Bethanny, It was good to see you again.

Turtle, My Wingman extraordinaire. the Journey keeps on going. Hope you finally get home someday.:S:D

Strategizing with McBeth.;) I am so happy that you made it out here for this boogie.

Eyes of Blue.

Most of all, Friends coming together for times of Great Joy and times of extreme sorrow.

The Dublin boogie IS about the people that come there. The one time each year when you know will see all your friends.

I am sure I forgot alot and hopefully it will all come back to me after I finally get some sleep.[:/]

Livendive though, you're a fucker!

"You either don't know what I'm talking about or you play dumb really, really well..."

:D

Blues,
Dave

A moment in time I most certainly will never forget.

I can't believe I was dumb enough to not put 2 and 3 together to make 17 when I saw the outlaw t-shirt. :S
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

"You either don't know what I'm talking about or you play dumb really, really well..."

Blues,
Dave

I can't believe I was dumb enough to not put 2 and 3 together to make 17 when I saw the outlaw t-shirt. :S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dave that is too fucking cool.
Thanks man. The beer is on me....lots and lots.
Hey Rev.....are you an Outlaw ????

Outlaw # 81

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Fantastic weekend, I will most certainly be back to the Dublin Boogie! Even though I went there knowing very few, I came back knowing so many! Thanks to all for the friendly advice and the great stories. Good times.

Hmmm, wha what else to say.... Thank goodness for warm trailers and kind personalities, and great babysitters. ;)

As always, gracious thanks for the compliments about my eyes, it makes my dad proud since I inherited them from him.

Nobody mentioned yet the best part of Dublin....

THERE IS A NEW PELT WAY WORLD RECORD!!!!! :)
The sunset Sunday night is one that I'll never forget either, just beautiful and nice to see so many other jumpers come out just to watch it set behind the trees.

It was great meeting the couple of you that I did, I wish that I could have met more DZ.commers. We were in the tandem tent doing that whole work thing most of the time though.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Blues,
Dave

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dave that is too fucking cool.
Thanks man. The beer is on me....lots and lots.
Hey Rev.....are you an Outlaw ????

Outlaw # 81

Hell no. Outlaws are trouble.

:D:ph34r:

Outlaw #3381 From my 4 way with you, tandemterry, and george in Kankakee, IL. Not that it happened, mind you. B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1