yardhippie

Dublin: the things we loved!

- Playing in the poker game again, and my third place trophy that is bigger than the second place trophy

Ooh...I just remembered that I stroked your trophy! :$ Funny how memories pop in your head.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

- Playing in the poker game again, and my third place trophy that is bigger than the second place trophy

Ooh...I just remembered that I stroked your trophy! :$ Funny how memories pop in your head.

See, told you I lost memories when I shaved my head.

How the fuck could I forget that?

Bethany, jumping with you, Turtle and Hushpuppy was the most fun I have had in a long time...thanks!

blue skies,

art

That was a FUN jump! I had a great time meeting some new folks and getting re-acquainted with others and made some fun jumps!

Best quote = "I like more penetration!" Skymamma;)

Thur nights dinner was a HOOT! Thanks Wildcard, Fitz, Woodpecker!

Thanks Hippy for the space in the tent (you too Fitz) and special thanks to Skymonkey for working with me on wing suite!

Turtle and Art....you ROCK! Thanks for helping me Sat!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Hushpuppy, Wildcard.....stay in touch. There is lots of dumb shit left for us to do.....

And if you can believe this....I'm still in the fucking states thanks to the wonderful weather in the NE. Maybe I'll be able to fly home tomorrow.

Great times you two......and Hippy, we still need to do that jump, and maybe on the next tracking dive I'll track the right way. :P
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

despite the wind and rain i had a great time again this year seeing old friends and makin new ones. can't wait to do it again next year.
Blue Skies!
aka Wag-Tail, ChangoEnLosPantalones Rodriguez, Sonic Skyjew
"Just remember... don't fuck up."
Shake 'n Bake!

Hey Art,

We have to do that again sometime.

Thanks go to David King as well for lending me a camera and helmet for that jump. I still have yet to see Hp's view, but the two of them together should make a very cool compilation. It seems that I always put my last jump at the Dublin Boogie in with you. :D

And "Her Hotness" . . . I Promise to wear those FF Pants:), I just think they need a good washing now.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And "Her Hotness" . . . I Promise to wear those FF Pants, I just think they need a good washing now.

You liked it that much when I rubbed your ass? :o:ph34r:

They never found your stuff? [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Like mama, I had a great time, and loved finally meeting some people I've "known" for years. Livendive though, you're a fucker!

I wonder how long it will take my wife this week to figure out where the smell of rotting whipped creme is coming from? >:(
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

what a blast!!!!!! Thanks so much to everyone for making this "outsider" feel welcome, you atlanta kids are a blast!!!!! Hippie thanks for all the hard work into making a brilliant work of art on Friday, and Spence thanks for towing!!! It was awesome!!! The Don thanks for the warm hosing off after I flipped out of the can!!!

Thanks to everyone I jumped with, and I can't wait to do some more crazy jumps with you guys. You guy were all so welcoming and wonderful!!! I'm glad I was able to meet and hang out with you guys!!!

I'm sure i'll see you soon!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Hey, here's something I definitely did *not* like about Dublin--I didn't get to meet everyone I wanted to meet and didn't get the opportunity to do some CRW with Bubbles.

Next time I go to a boogie with a bunch of dz.commers, there, I expect all of you to wear dz.com t-shirts and name pins dammit!!!!

(I'd do that but then everyone would probably avoid me!:D:D)

Walt

Next time I go to a boogie with a bunch of dz.commers, there, I expect all of you to wear dz.com t-shirts and name pins dammit!!!!

Walt

Probably? :D
It's your life, live it!

I wonder how long it will take my wife this week to figure out where the smell of rotting whipped creme is coming from? >:(

My fleece shares that lovely smell too B| Great meeting you.

Actually, dear, the pleasure was all mine. No, really! B| (I had the warm hotel room, remember?)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
It's your life, live it!

Like mama, I had a great time, and loved finally meeting some people I've "known" for years. Livendive though, you're a fucker!

You were due...quit yer whining.
That pie is gonna cost me a lot of beer at Lost Prairie and well worth it. :)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Hey, here's something I definitely did *not* like about Dublin--I didn't get to meet everyone I wanted to meet and didn't get the opportunity to do some CRW with Bubbles.

Walt

I TOLD you to find me :D :D :D

I had all my CRW stuff, and I was all ready...

CReW Skies,
bubbles

P.S. I don't need a name tag, people don't seen to forget me for some odd reason :S :) :S
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I loved..

Watching Lauralicious pack..yummy!:)
SkyMama try and walk around with 4 pair of pants, half a jump suit and an arctic parka.:P

Watching Hippie, Wildcard and every one on the tracking dive leave me like I was tied to a boulder. :D

The "Lima Bean" load with 9 other old , fat guys!:D:D

Shrek's food getting eaten by that sooty dog of his.:ph34r:

David King blinding me with a flashlight.[:/]:P

Having dinner, with Art, Bethany (who I finally got to meet), Andrea, Rick and Patty.:)
Hanging out with a lot of really cool friends like Shrek, Beezy, Andrea, The Don, Hippie, Chuck & KatieBear, Kristie, Laura, Adam, Beth, Bolas, Bubbles, Spence, Peanut, Lucky and meeting new ones like Walt, Brandon, Woodpecker, Fritz and Katie (Damn your cute!);)

Thanks again to everyone making Dublin a blast.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Sadie the sooty dog..lol Had fun meeting a few of you. One thing i learned. Turtle doesn't travel with clothes that dirty bastard. He tried blaming continental but we all know he's just a peasant that doesn't shower at boogies.
Good of ron Jeremy to show his face.
Woodpecker brought some kick ass pickles along with my other buddy from england.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?