yardhippie

Dublin: the things we loved!

I got there Tuesday night so I've had a great time.

My thanks go out to all these people:
Spence, he makes this boogie happen.
Don, he really is the boss, just dont park there!
Carbones, is it really a boogie if Scotty isnt rambling about something and Tammy doing all the work?
Pilots and supporting DZs-is how we do what we do.
The kidz in the Skydive Atlanta Tent-you guys were most helpful in keeping our house one of the most organized and great places to hang out.
To all the new peeps Ive met, let's do this again soon.

I'll say a "Im sorry" to all the peeps I wanted to jump with and couldnt, and those that wanted to jump with me (why I dont know) and I didnt. Lets do more of that soon.

There are just too many great stories.

I'll start with the 1st checkered otter 8way this morning that went to a zoo dive. I did that jump with my friends to remind myself why I do this, and is because of how we all come together and have a great time.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Today ,sunday, was a very important day in my skydiving career...
It demonstrated in no uncertain terms ,,the integrity and support of all the good people we jump with,,,,
The ,often forgotten,manifesters drove the day and got the ball rolling,,
I enjoyed my weekend...got in some good jumps and caught up with old friends...
I love skydiving and all that goes with it...

You fucking hippie--you were one of the people I wanted to meet but didn't!!!

Walt

You must be *stealth* Walt because you missed me at Sebastian as well;):D

Hang in there Walt...Hugs of Comfort my friend. If you need anything, you know where to find me/us.

It was great seeing everyone again. Sorry to any that I missed. I'll get the pics up as soon as I can. Thanks to Spence for putting it on and Jay for letting me crash unexpectedly in the new camper. I could hardly walk much less drive. :D Skinny........I damn near put away that case of Yeungling Friday night. AND you let me get away without paying you! AGAIN! Some day you'll learn. :S:D See you guys next time and may it be soon. Go fast, take chances, and for God's sake don't where a helmet! ;)

Well, met some really nice people there. Playing in the poker game, woodpeck thanks for the english cuisine. Thanks for the great friends that hung out with me Saturday night. When the shit hits the fan it is always good to have a laugh still. Dublin is about great people getting together and having fun. I could mention the great people but its too boring. Thanks again guys. One weird thing was Stitch hung out in the camper and he seemed kinda normal:D See you all soon
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I loved being able to see old friends and meet new dz.commers. Even though I didn't get a single jump in, I was never bored because I just roamed around and had so much fun talking to everyone. You all are great. :)
I also loved being able to call Lee a "Fucker" in person for all the trouble he's given me on the forums since I'm not allowed to do it here. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Good times, great jumps, and great people. It was nice to finally put some faces with screen names, and even jump with a few of them. Had an absolute blast and looking foward to doing it again.

Nothing beats the thursday night dinner though. Those who attended know whats up.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Some more good times:

Psychobob and his cooking-why in the hell did you cook baked beans one night and chili the next. You, my friend, are a sadist! :D

Those that bought supplies for the stupid skydiver tricks, like I said Im only an ideas guy. Now convincing Spence that I was doing nothing when I was carrying a sawzall, THAT was a tough one!

Here are the four most common answers to questions:
You can park there, you cant park there!
Wal-Mart.
End of the road and hang a left.
Home Depot.

And the Skydive Atlanta tent was filled with people from all over not just the DZ peeps. Long Island, Florida, both Carolinas. Although, next time I think we'll pay for sides rather than fight the tarps! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Those that bought supplies for the stupid skydiver tricks, like I said Im only an ideas guy. Now convincing Spence that I was doing nothing when I was carrying a sawzall, THAT was a tough one!

I still chuckle at you saying, "it's easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission" when somone said we should run your plan by Spence. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I loved being able to see old friends and meet new dz.commers. Even though I didn't get a single jump in, I was never bored because I just roamed around and had so much fun talking to everyone. You all are great. :)
I also loved being able to call Lee a "Fucker" in person for all the trouble he's given me on the forums since I'm not allowed to do it here. :ph34r:

How is the hand print coming on:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I still chuckle at you saying, "it's easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission" when somone said we should run your plan by Spence. :ph34r:

:D:D
Well it was 10:30 in the AM and I was not thinking clearly already. Nothing is much better on a cold rainy morning than some shenanagins! B|

One of the best lines was when I said we needed something to do and Trey looks at me with this serious look on his face and says:
"Well, what have you got?"

The rest: history! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Should have called him a "fat bastard" or "stupid fucker". ;) :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"Well, what have you got?"

A trash can, some rope, the golf cart and theres the mud what could possibly go wrong :D

There was some great jumps this weekend and lots of both old and new faces. To those i jumped with there where some good times, good jumps and maybe one too many now calls :P. The festivities were plentiful and entertaining.

To Spence, Julie, Don and the everyone else that made this Boogie happen, Thank You

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

Yeah, Dave posted that on his Myspace I think - classic!

All I gotta say is "STEAMROLLER"!!!:D

Skinny and Jay - thanks for letting me chill in the campie when I was "so over the wind!":D

Great job to Spence, Julie and his mom (yeah, he even recruited the family members to help out)! Don and Jean too and everyone else who helped make the boogie one of the best of the year!

Hugs!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

As everyone else has said a big FUCK HIM/HER to the organizers of this event.

- SDA tent. Love you kids. We must track together more often, and maybe let hippie turn his camera on next time B|

- Thursday night dinner. That mother fucking rabbit damned near killed me.

- Making the King Air pilot crack the window....

- Playing in the poker game again, and my third place trophy that is bigger than the second place trophy :P

Many other memories that I prolly threw away with the rest of my hair last night....

Hope everyone found their way home safely!

Til next time.