prepheckt

Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs are Evil

I went to Target to buy some soda, and was walking around the aisles looking around, and I saw the most evil candy ever created.
Reese's Peanut Butter eggs....woe betide me! I ended up purchasing 2 packages which I finished in an hour.....[:/] So much for healthy eating.

Are there others who suffers from this affliction, or am I alone in this?

I'm surprised the stores are already pushing Easter candy, this early in the year.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I went to Target to buy some soda, and was walking around the aisles looking around...

Obviously male shopping technique.
:D:D

I am personally responsible for the Hershey's company staying in business due to the Reese's product line.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Lots of other things are evil too, like the icelandic chocolate/liquerice eggs "Djúpur", I can eat unlimited amounts of those.

B|

Gotta try the peanut butter thingies. Sounds delicious!
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I think it's Target that is evil. I go in for a bottle of shampoo and come out with $100 worth of stuff I didn't know I needed. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think it's Target that is evil. I go in for a bottle of shampoo and come out with $100 worth of stuff I didn't know I needed. :S

I'll have to agree it's Target. I go in for something really simple and come out of the store with everything else but what I originally went in there for. It must be something in the air... :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Nope, i'm addicted as well. They also have xmas trees at xmas time that are just about the same.
I actually got a package for my birthday yesterday. I was like sweeeet!!!

Reeses also makes like a reeses pieces candied egg that is friggen awesome!! Not the chocolate covered, the candy covered. They are hard to find sometimes. So far I have not found them. I will though, I will.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Funny Story:

So in college after the bars close all the drunks wander over to the Wawa convenience store across the street. A game lots of people would play is "let's see how much I can steal from Wawa". Well, whether it was a game or not, I don't know, but it was pretty much a free-for-all for anything you could get your paws on. Anyways, I'm stumbling through Wawa one night and notice the Reese's PB eggs. I don't think I really even thought about it, but I knew I wanted them so I took a whole damn box (probably 40 eggs). I ate the whole box within 24 hours. It was great.

They don't sell these in Norway, but I've tasted other Reeses peanut butter chocolate.

I already know that I crave them, and will probably have to go abroad to get some...

:|

Are the peanut butter eggs for sale in the UK?

I suppose cadbury eggs are. they sound delicious too.

Gotta get my hands on some...

:P

I've not see the Peanut ones... (I'll ask one of the Americans if they can get them in the PX over here)...

Never had a Cadbury#'s Cream egg? PM me and address and I'll send you some.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

They don't sell these in Norway, but I've tasted other Reeses peanut butter chocolate.

I already know that I crave them, and will probably have to go abroad to get some...

Or find a nice person to send you some. I could pick up a few packages next time i'm at walmart and ship them over if you want.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!