ChileRelleno

Clay's favorite website!

You just tried to pick up a "Sheep" on an Internet dating Portal?

You may now correctly assume that you are by far one of the sickest sons of bitches on the Internet, standing high and mighty above the rest.

The Internet Sheep Dating Industry is still very much in its infancy but you have proven to be a pioneer in seeking it out and hoping to make it work for you.

Unfortunately Sheep have not yet learned to use the Internet or how to participate in online adult dating and swinging socieities, so you're a bit ahead of your time, but check back regularly as with advances in modern science and an increasingly prevalent 'anything goes' attitude in the swinging scene, it really is only a matter of time before we can make your dreams become reality.

Meanwhile we recommend you celebrate your status as a high ranking pervert by purchasing one of these fine T-Shirts and proudly displaying its Logo to inspire fear and awe in everyone who sees you!

Congratulations from The SheepFinder Team

It gets even better if you click on one of the links! :D

Yeah, I thought about quoting that, but thought I'd let the more curious find it for themselves ;)
Apparently, I'm a sick SOB too :D

I need to hang out here more often, I slipped away from this crazy group of altitude junkies.

How are ya clay?

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868