RkyMtnHigh

I cannot believe I did this!...

But I totally clocked a guy tonight! ...at Applebee's..yikes...but I did! he was so out of line and such an asshole..he not only propositioned me..but he freakin licked the back of my neck and made bruises on my forearms which I had to explain to Chris...he was such a jerk...so I grounded a drunk guy...:D I got an applause for putting him in his place ...poor Bart...dooooooooooooood...you had it coming and it sucked that it was a girl that grounded your ass!!!:ph34r:

But I totally clocked a guy tonight! ...at Applebee's..yikes...but I did! he was so out of line and such an asshole..he not only propositioned me..but he freakin licked the back of my neck and made bruises on my forearms which I had to explain to Chris...he was such a jerk...so I grounded a drunk guy...:D I got an applause for putting him in his place ...poor Bart...dooooooooooooood...you had it coming and it sucked that it was a girl that grounded your ass!!!:ph34r:

Cool!!!!! I hereby nominate Katee to handle the wiseass swoopers at the DZ!!!!:D:D:D

Way to go girl!!!:)
Walt

Cool!!!!! I hereby nominate Katee to handle the wiseass swoopers at the DZ!!!!:D:D:D

Way to go girl!!!:)
Walt

Shhhh...but I was nominated last weekend as "ground control" ...I hate it...but dammit..some things need to change at my dz as well as across the country...no matter how many jumps you have and how much of a skygod you are..you are not immune to fate..I love you all and want us all to be here for a very long time and will do whatever I can to make sure we all are safe and have fun in the meantime...I'm crazy like that poochie:ph34r:

I'll clock ya when I see ya if that's what ya want ...

Promises, promises get on with it woman!:P:P>:(
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Bart needs to stop while he's ahead...ppl who are newbie's to him don't realize his pattern and don't realize this is his ""normal" and it isn't OK. He offended so many guys and girls tonight...and that is so unacceptable...he's way cute but when he opens his mouth his cuteness is gone...really..I told him that he was cute until he opened his mouth...good God already...bbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllahI'm pooped trying to help Bart anymore...:S

I'll clock ya when I see ya if that's what ya want ...

Promises, promises get on with it woman!:P:P>:(

Get up here and I will. Go north and when you hit the border ... keep going north. At some point you'll have to hang an east ... go east from there and you might need to hang a north again. Figure it out. I'm in the big city in the snow with the hockey team that sucks. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

:P

And if you mess with me, I'll sick Katee on you. And THAT'S a promise! :P:P
'Shell

Bart needs to stop while he's ahead...ppl who are newbie's to him don't realize his pattern and don't realize this is his ""normal" and it isn't OK. He offended so many guys and girls tonight...and that is so unacceptable...he's way cute but when he opens his mouth his cuteness is gone...really..I told him that he was cute until he opened his mouth...good God already...bbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllahI'm pooped trying to help Bart anymore...:S

I love you Katee.

:)

Don't clock me ever, 'kay?! [:/]

:D
'Shell

Get up here and I will. Go north and when you hit the border ... keep going north. At some point you'll have to hang an east ... go east from there and you might need to hang a north again. Figure it out. I'm in the big city in the snow with the hockey team that sucks. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

You just described ALL of CANADA! Thanks for narrowing that down Sweetheart!

See what ya made me do... You made me hi-jack the thread... RkyMtn...B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B| Thata Girl, Don't take any crap off of that Dickhead, knock em on his ass, as many times as it takes!;);););) If on occassion you need some one to step in for you, Got your back Darlin';);) Although you can Obviously, take care of yourself, you shouldn't ever have to! Little shit head needs a lesson in manners!;)

You just described ALL of CANADA! Thanks for narrowing that down Sweetheart!

I might be Canadian but I ain't stupid! :P

And you're welcome.

And thanks for calling me sweetheart.

And I'm still going to sick Rocky on ya! NOW I know where she got her name! :D:D
'Shell

Oh hell No, Rocky's in serious Whoop~ass Mode tonight, Daddy don't want none o...... Hmmmmm, what am I saying?? Kinky!! Both of you at the same time! B|B|B|>:(>:(>:(
<<< Begins to whistle & Slows down so you can catch up!

Katie, I don't like that place. I am proud of youm but concerned. way to go, no pay attention when you around town because, he'll try to lick ya again. fkn scum bag, come on down to the wood and try that buddy, oh we like folk like you around here. teach ya lesson.

talk to ya later

E

***but he freakin licked the back of my neck

If you would have been wearing your burka that would've happened. And what were you doing at a restaurant? You should've been home cooking and cleaning like your suppose to.:P;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

reply]But I totally clocked a guy tonight! ...at Applebee's..yikes...but I did! he was so out of line and such an asshole..he not only propositioned me..but he freakin licked the back of my neck and made bruises on my forearms which I had to explain to Chris...he was such a jerk...so I grounded a drunk guy...:D I got an applause for putting him in his place ...poor Bart...dooooooooooooood...you had it coming and it sucked that it was a girl that grounded your ass!!!:ph34r:

You are such a prude:P:D:D

--------------------------------------------------