normiss

Would you????

leave a note if you hit someone's car in the middle of the night and nobody was around?

Some FUCK WEED hit my car .... downtown side of the street parking...looks like they just backed into it...bashed in the whole door on driver side rear...nothing damaged other than the door. No one around...no note...NOTHING!
FUCK TARDS!!! Cost me my deductible!

I just don't believe people sometimes...I would have left a note!

I have left a note when I merely scratched it.... even went back after a few hours to find the owner.

My car was the victim of a hit and run while I was in Ireland. I was so pissed that someone would dent the whole side of my car and just drive away - fucktard!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

My car was the victim of a hit and run when it was parked in the dz parking lot. But I learned something from it - now I make sure to park next to cars that I know are owned by skydivers instead of by fucking tandumb passengers. >:(

Yeah. I'd leave a note.

I've done it. Home Depot parking lot. My big plywood dolly got away from me and it hit a guys car. Scratched the door and tore the seal around the window. No one saw. I left a note and called my office. Just when got back to the office, as my boss is talking on the phone, signals me to come over. The owner of the car is telling him that the car is scheduled to be painted in a couple of days. The repair is no big deal and not to worry about it. But he did appreciate that I left the note. Said if he ever needed our type of service, he would use us. He liked to work with reputable companies.

Karma goes both ways.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

had my car totalled in a hit and run by what was most likely a drunk driver. he hit it so hard my axle was in half .... of course i bought the car with every last cent i had a week before and minimal insurance ....so 1000 dollars down the drain...
This ad space for sale.

Hit a parked car trying to squeeze my big azz truck into a spot... damn turning radius...(sorry ADHD moment... OOOOhhh, look! something shiny!:D) anyways, ya, I left a note... gave the date and time too. As I was walking back up, I saw the guy. Turned out to be a friend of one of my buddies. I still gotta pay for the damages[:/], but he was cool about it and appreciated the note.:)
Trucks... life can't be easy with 'em, but life would suck without 'em.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I watched a hit and run one time, watched a car load of these women with those old fashioned bonnets on their heads and long dresses (old fashioned) back into another car at a grocery store, they jumped out, looked at their car and drove off! I took the licsence # and waited for the guy and told him what and who,so much for religious honesty. Run into the women later that day, mentioned what I saw and got no response from any of them! I guess us heathens aren't worth acknowledging!!!
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward