sunshine

I am in love

with Rainbo. I've asked him to marry me and move to Costa Rica. Of course if he says yes i'll have to break off my engagement to wildcard. Somehow i doubt brandon remembers being engaged so i'm sure he won't mind if rainbo says yes!! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

with Rainbo. I've asked him to marry me and move to Costa Rica. Of course if he says yes i'll have to break off my engagement to wildcard. Somehow i doubt brandon remembers being engaged so i'm sure he won't mind if rainbo says yes!! :D

:(:(:(:(:(
Kicked to the curb without a second thought..... and your insurance card was due next week....:(:(
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Am I the only one that thought Rainbo was gay?:S:D I dunno..something about that name made me draw that conclusion...

Did he say YES? If so..Congrats! If maybe/no..then let's have a :D and celebrate anyway...:D:D:ph34r:

Did my lisp give me away. There is actually a long story that goes with the name, as with everything I have a long story, but I'm pretty sure there was no gayness involved.;)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Well, it's certainly the best offer I've had in a long time, just one question, do you make good sammiches
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Am I the only one that thought Rainbo was gay?:S:D I dunno..something about that name made me draw that conclusion...

Did he say YES? If so..Congrats! If maybe/no..then let's have a :D and celebrate anyway...:D:D:ph34r:

Did my lisp give me away. There is actually a long story that goes with the name, as with everything I have a long story, but I'm pretty sure there was no gayness involved.;)

:ph34r:yesth;)...wanna meet us for susthi?;):ph34r:

I'm fucking crushed.

I can crush you with my boobies :|

I'm fucking crushed.

...and that would definitely be a threat! she could crack a nut with those tah tahs!!! I saw ém in a strip club..:o;):ph34r:

...and that would definitely be a threat! she could crack a nut with those tah tahs!!! I saw ém in a strip club..:o;):ph34r:

Ooooh I even get fun accents... I love it!

I haven't *snort* laughed in forever it seems ...but I am tonight...THANKS!!! *snort*:ph34r::D:ph34r: You're like MILK..You do a body good;):D

Did you ever think that Dz.com is like a drama? Grey's Anatomy?

More like : 'As the Dropzone Churns':D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

I dunno dude, have you ever read any of your own posts?:D:D:P

However if she did feel the need to practice that Drill/manuever....
<<<<<<< I volunteer! Don't try to stop me it's a `sacrifice I'm willing to make for my fellow DZ.commers!;):PB|B|

However if she did feel the need to practice that Drill/manuever....
<<<<<<< I volunteer! Don't try to stop me it's a `sacrifice I'm willing to make for my fellow DZ.commers!;):PB|B|

It'll be interesting if she takes you up on that offer to be her ghinea pig to test her tah tahs out;):D:ph34r:...I'm putting my $$$ on NOT!!!:D

I'm fucking crushed.

Since sunshine obviously is done with me......I welcome you to try.

Is this one of those "hidden meaning" dramatic leaving posts??

:|:|

Kidding kidding ... your posts always make me laugh (not quite snorting like some people, but laughing nonetheless). ;):D:D:D
'Shell

cramps in my stomach from laughing so hard...you kill me girl:D

You snortin' there, princess??!

:D:D:D:D

I know ... you love me like bacon loves creamed corn .... or something like that. :S

:D:D:D

Nah...I luv ya like a pig luvs corn!!!! Say my name beotch!:ph34r::D You KNOW I Luv ya SweetPea!!!