chaoskitty

Hey PsychoBob.. !

What did you expect? It's from the government...I'm surprised it worked at all. :D:D

Don't forget the FAA motto..."We're not happy until you're not happy!":ph34r:

I'll see if I can find some more to send you. :)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

OK, Bob-we have a mission in Lakeland-find Kitty all of the bottle openers that we can. Surely a few vendors will be giving them out...and come see me, we'll have hats this year and a head like yours should be covered:P:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

You'd think if the FAA could do ONE thing right, it would be bottle openers... :P:D

They don't need them - all the half gallons and fifths come with twist offs.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Bummer. I have a freebie Asahi keychain bottle opener that I got 10 years ago at a sushi restaurant. Hasn't broken so far. Must be that Japanese product quality.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

***OK, Bob-we have a mission in Lakeland-find Kitty all of the bottle openers that we can.

HE HE HE! Me likey that idea.:ph34r:;)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Sorry I missed you!!! Hope to see you soon!!

I'll forgive you this time but it better not happen again or you're getting a spanking!:ph34r::D

I'll see you at the mountain boogie for sure!:)

Come on down!

I'll be at Zhills April 12-14, Lakeland 14-23 and then back over to Zhills 24-27 and then up to Palatka on the 28 . I'll give you a call this weekend and give you the deatils.

My FAA issued bottle opener keychain broke. This is my official notice to the FAA that I'm very upset about not being able to open my beer. >:(
;)

That's just WRONG! >:( They killed your buzz... Those Bastards !:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Hey when are y'all going to be in Lakeland? I'm thinking maybe a RoamingRV trip.

Lakeland is the Sun-N-Fun Fly-In. If you're serious, let me know what day and I'll see if I have any passes left by then
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

My FAA issued bottle opener keychain broke. This is my official notice to the FAA that I'm very upset about not being able to open my beer. >:(

;)

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. All you need is a corkscrew anyway! Or better yet, buy the wine in a box. ;)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.