tdog

I admit it. I purchased a CD

After a few years of Itunes and other sources of music... There was a CD that was not released other than on plastic.

I actually received a shipment from a postal carrier of a cardboard box containing the plastic disk.

I opened the box and wondered, "now how is the most efficient way to get this on my MP3 server and IPod? I have not ripped a CD in years?"

It has been way too long - like years, since music has been delivered to me this way...

What will our grandchildren think of this?

Dude with all your tech experience are you seriously asking for advice on ripping a CD:S:S, try google if you dont run Windows Media player
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dude with all your tech experience are you seriously asking for advice on ripping a CD:S:S, try google if you dont run Windows Media player

NO NO NO... I have no problem ripping it... I am simply pointing out, I have not touched a new CD in so long it is a novelty in the same way an 8track in my grandfathers basement was fun to play with when I was a child.

More of an editorial on how times have changed in the last few years.B|

dude winamp is like an 8-track in the computer world now

Dave

So what do you use now? Have you gone hi-fi yet? I don't use winamp because I don't run windows anymore. But when I am on windows, winamp is still the player of choice.

It's still of pretty high quality, and if you use one of the slightly older versions, you don't get cause up in all of that streaming stuff.