billeisele

Retirement Job

This is like watching a bunch of sports car enthusiasts criticizing a Ferrari because one tire appears to be inflated at a slightly different pressure than the others. :P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

This is like watching a bunch of sports car enthusiasts criticizing a Ferrari because one tire appears to be inflated at a slightly different pressure than the others. :P

so you agree that true enthusiasts would notice the difference
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I'll put it like this: She meets my minimum requirements, and exceeds them by a mile, so I wouldn't waste effort bitching about a slight asymmetry
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

She meets my minimum requirements

What is that? One on the left and one on the right? ;) (as Chuckie Blue would say!)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

She meets my minimum requirements

What is that? One on the left and one on the right? ;) (as Chuckie Blue would say!)

that's almost a One-Liner
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I bet my buddy Turnbow (and she's a doctor too) would meet your minimum requirements. Hers are actually symmetrical...lol. She's thinking about going up to D cups. What do ya' think????

at least her abs will support a belly-button ring....if only she would choose better jewelery to adorn hers.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I bet my buddy Turnbow (and she's a doctor too) would meet your minimum requirements. Hers are actually symmetrical...lol. She's thinking about going up to D cups. What do ya' think????

at least her abs will support a belly-button ring....if only she would choose better jewelery to adorn hers.

linz

I think I might enjoy mud-wrestling with her. :)

linz

I think I might enjoy mud-wrestling with her. :)

She looks like she would soooo kick your ass! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

finally taking a break from the renovation, i'm back on mine tomorrow

so how about that nice red ribbon in her hair

Actually, I'm looking at her camel toe. :D:D:D why do you think I brightened the pic up??? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is it just me or do they look to be different sizes?

Who cares, so long as they're the same Flavor!:P:D:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Oh please..............she has the kind I like. One on the left and one on the right! ;)

my friend used to say"she has the kind of legs I like feet on one end pu**y on the other":D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I'll put it like this: She meets my minimum requirements, and exceeds them by a mile, so I wouldn't waste effort bitching about a slight asymmetry

Have to say i agree with the guy dude.
she is hot and her bush is perfect:)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain