virgin-burner

what piercings have you got?

i used to have two in my eyebrow, my tongue and my labret. the labret was my favorite just because so many people were always coming up and asking about it, I met all kinds of awesome people like that. I took em all out though about a year later, got too hard to keep aking it out every morning and putting fishing line in, piercings and the military don't mix!!
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Alrighty...I guess I am older than I wanted to admit. I pierced my nipple in 1993...pretty exotic back then. But, what is a "hood"...or a "frenum"? I mean it sounds like these go together..."hey guys check out the hood on my 1966 Dodge Frenum". Throw a little help this way.

Since we're on the same topic, Does nipple piercing get in your way when skydiving? IE the chest strap hits it on deployment.

My chest strap is low and goes beneath my breasts so its not a problem;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Ive got my nippels pierced.

That was by far the most painful and irritating set of piercings I have ever done. I ended up taking them off as they never healed, even afer six months! I'd like to get it done again and see how it goes.

you can switch it out to an acrylic ring...that is what finally allowed my nipple piercing to heal - that was after 12-18 months though:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

To anyone wondering about getting a clit or hood piercing, I say go for it.Its not very painful and it heals super fast.Plus you get alot of fun out of it sexually.Just my $.02

Between sex and riding in the sky van....( and being a newlywed) .......I have been having the best sex ever. The ventral hood piercing hurt the worse of all of my piercings, but healed the quickest and is definitely very erotic.
DPH # 2

To anyone wondering about getting a clit or hood piercing, I say go for it.Its not very painful and it heals super fast.Plus you get alot of fun out of it sexually.Just my $.02

Between sex and riding in the sky van....( and being a newlywed) .......I have been having the best sex ever. The ventral hood piercing hurt the worse of all of my piercings, but healed the quickest and is definitely very erotic.

I read somewhere that if you take it out, you feel less sexual pleasure since you were used to that extra stimulation. Any comments?

"Living like fallen angels who lost their halos" - Unknown Prophets

-Love Life-

I read somewhere that if you take it out, you feel less sexual pleasure since you were used to that extra stimulation. Any comments?

I was pierced with a 14 g. They say that after a year you will be stretched to a 12. I have a couple of friends who have let thier's heal and they say there is no difference - I have only had my for about a year. I now wear a 12g, but it is not only the guage to think about but the length of the ring you have it. The more tension, the more intense sensation.
DPH # 2

Yeah - I gotta comment!!

She ain't takin it outB|B|;)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

did it hurt??? can you pee standing up?? you can PM me with info.

Both nipples tongue and frenum. PA is on the list.

Depending on how much you have stretched, and if you are wearing any jewellery, it's possible to piss fine standing up, but there is big potential of pissing allover your pants. Seriously, sitting down to piss isn't such a big deal, not for me anyway.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.