virgin-burner

what piercings have you got?

somehow this has been covered, somehow not.. i did use the search-function!

i wonder, what piercings you've got?

me, i had my eyebrow done like 14 years ago, at that time it was pretty much an exotic thing to do. i've already had four rings in my lobes at the time.. now i'm down to three as one kept on getting infected and being messy.. the eyebrow i removed maybe four years later, as every man and his dog were getting one..

couple of years ago i got my tongue pierced, then my frenum and last but not least, my nipple.. took the tongue out also again after some time, i have a tendency of not speaking so clear and that just made it worse. i also felt that my gums were pulling back, plus i had some wild meat growing on the underside of my tongue..

still have the frenum, my nipple and the lobes tough!

what have you guys got? and/or what are you planning on getting!?

posted pics would be nice.. B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Ive got my nippels pierced.

My fiance was getting her nose pierced by a friend of ours who is a piercer. He told me I should get something done so I felt sort of put on the spot. I work in the public so nothing on my face would do. That left me with two options.............the nipple was the easy choice;)
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

My fiance was getting her nose pierced by a friend of ours who is a piercer. He told me I should get something done so I felt sort of put on the spot. I work in the public so nothing on my face would do. That left me with two options.............the nipple was the easy choice;)

mhm, i didnt think the nipples were so easy.. i did all my piercings without any anasthetics or ice-spray or whatever.. and i knew my piercer from quite long.. when he did my nipple, i asked him "are you kidding!?" but everything that goes through the urethra must be like five times the pain..

i liked the "rooster-tail" comment! :D:D:D
its not that bad i guess, it should grow back together after a while..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

i liked the "rooster-tail" comment! :D:D:D
its not that bad i guess, it should grow back together after a while..

LOL, I guess I value my ability to piss standing up. I already get rooster-tail from the sides of my meatus sticking together naturally, and make a mess when I forget to spread it before opening up. As a little guy, my mom always got on me about my aim. The problem wasn't my aim, it was the fucking rooster-tail :S:D.

It's something I've never outgrown and adding another hole to the equation would only make matters worse. Besides, I consider my urethra to have a rather unique sacredness about it :P.

Curious, does TSA pick up your piercings?

well, for the TSA to pick up, you'd need way more piercings than i got.. B|

another piercer i know, he might could get a problem.. but he's a piercer, so its kind of an occupational disease.. :D

usually the piercings are made of titanium, dont even know if metal detectors can pick that up..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I've got my ears, belly button, and hood pierced. :)

And, GAWD!! I would have some explaining to do if TSA was able to pick up stainless steel as a metal. I can just see it now... "Um, ma'am, we're going to have to do a strip search. It seems there is some metal between your legs. Yea, just spread them a little. What the???" :$

I already had to explain it to my doctor. :o:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

just the tongue, and ears...

although the thought of getting my clit pierced has been in the back of my mind for years, and even more so lately... :S :D
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Curious, does TSA pick up your piercings?

As far as I know the metal detector picks up iron, or whatever else can be affected by a magnet, but of course this could be nonsense. For example, I have passed through security with piercings and they never got picked up by the detector, however, a specific belt I used to wear would make the machine go crazy. The total mass of the metallic part of the belt was pretty much less than that of my jewellery, which brings me to my point.

Please do correct me though!

That was by far the most painful and irritating set of piercings I have ever done. I ended up taking them off as they never healed, even afer six months! I'd like to get it done again and see how it goes.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Yep, Im having a bitch of a time getting them to heal. I clean them with sea salt twice a day and Ive had them about three months.

Every time I think they are almost healed I will hurt them some how and it is back to square one.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

I've got my ears, belly button, and hood pierced. :)

And, GAWD!! I would have some explaining to do if TSA was able to pick up stainless steel as a metal. I can just see it now... "Um, ma'am, we're going to have to do a strip search. It seems there is some metal between your legs. Yea, just spread them a little. What the???" :$

specially doctors should be used to see all kind of scary things, a little hood-piercing shouldnt really matter.. :)
one of my ex-GF's has 13 piercings on her pussy alone.. whole lot of fun to play around with.. when i first met her and she had told me, i was so damn curious about it, believe me.. she had a gentle way of satisfying my curiosity by sticking my hand down her pants, saying: thats what you'll be getting on your hands next time we meet. she was wrong, that got me so on, i had to examine in detail the very same night.. :$:)

posted pics would be nice.. B|

you asked for it. here's my 4 guage.

damn, wether you have real small balls, or, you have a damn lot of metal there.. cool!! B|

just the tongue, and ears...

although the thought of getting my clit pierced has been in the back of my mind for years, and even more so lately... :S :D

do it, you, and your lovers, wont regret it.. :P

That was by far the most painful and irritating set of piercings I have ever done. I ended up taking them off as they never healed, even afer six months! I'd like to get it done again and see how it goes.

Yep, Im having a bitch of a time getting them to heal. I clean them with sea salt twice a day and Ive had them about three months.

Every time I think they are almost healed I will hurt them some how and it is back to square one.

my nipple actually healed after about a year or so, it was never messy, just kinda sore and quite sensitive.. but its all good now, i guess nipples are with some of the urethra ones some of the more demanding ones to get.. i always used some camomile-stuff (www.kamillosan.de), dont know if you can get it in the states, poured some in a shot glas, bent over, got it on my chest and got back up again, leaving it on the spot.. and just let it soak.. kinda the same with the frenum, so, if one ever has a shot at my place, its quite likely my dick stuck in that glas at some stage.. :ph34r: after that procedure i would apply some betadine to it..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Can you even sleep in a prone possition? Because I just had to sleep on my side for some time, even the duvet would irritate them!

I have just come to accept the fact that there is pain around my nipples. they hurt anytime I roll over in bed and my fiance is always hitting them with her arm.

The worst is at the gym. I either drop a dum-bell or a bar on them. If im doing biceps the preacher bench crushes them. No wonder they dont heal:S

I have one piercing in each earlobe.I got my hood (VCH) pierced in 2003.Then I got both nipples pierced in 2005.My hubby was getting his nipples repierced so I thought it'd be a good time to get mine done.I still have all jewelry in all of them even though my hubby had to take his nipple piercings out b/c they got infected.So in total I have 5 piercings.

To anyone wondering about getting a clit or hood piercing, I say go for it.Its not very painful and it heals super fast.Plus you get alot of fun out of it sexually.Just my $.02

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

specially doctors should be used to see all kind of scary things, a little hood-piercing shouldnt really matter..

You'd think a doctor would have seen it all. She said that I was about the 3rd person she's seen with a hood piercing... I was surprised at the low number, but whatever. The piercer said it was actually a pretty common piercing. And, not that it matters, but I do love having it. It's beautiful. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

We had a post on this in the last 6 months...I think we did a poll on it.....
I have my ears (cartilage,lobes, conch, tragus)
No facial piercings - due to work
nipple
hood - makes the ride in the skyvan interesting:)
had my navel done but it never healed:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!