jarrodh

Sorry to all you Buckeyes....but I had to....

You're a mean cold-hearted bastard! :D:D:D:D

Hey, I would have done the same thing back in 1992. Yep, put up the pic of Lamar Thomas sitting on the bench with a towel covering his sorry deflated ego. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He just left out a quote... mines all better...

I think his point is that there isn't much humor laughing at the a "fan"(or team member) just because they're distraught over a loss.

I'm not a fan of either team but I think the pictures are in bad form (at least a little bit... ;))
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm not a fan of either team but I think the pictures are in bad form (at least a little bit... Wink)

Oh come on! This is sports people! If you arent able to take a loss then dont call yourself a fan.

I thought the pictures were funny since the Buckeyes were so sure they were gonna win that they were blindsided by the domination, thus the pics which I find quite humorous(well maybe the kid one is a little sad but the last one with the old guy keeps cracking me up!:D:D:D)
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

I couldnt help myself....

:DIm Sorry:D

I don't think it would be a good idea to buy a Honda/Acura built this week from the Ohio factories. :ph34r:
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Well considering the Gators already beat the Buckeyes early in the season by 25 points, I'm thinking repeat. Maybe not by 25 points again but repeat nonetheless.

This is the first time in history the same two schools faced each other in the same school year for the national championship in football and basketball. If Florida wins, they become the first school in history to win both the football and basketball championships the same school year.

Go Gators, go SEC!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This is the first time in history the same two schools faced each other in the same school year for the national championship in football and basketball. If Florida wins, they become the first school in history to win both the football and basketball championships the same school year.

I seem to remember saying something before the tournament started along the lines of...

I'm predicting we see a repeat of football, with OSU and Florida being the only 1-seeds in the Final Four, and they'll both go to the championship game, where Florida will beat OSU.

;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)