mt_skydiver

Riggers in or near Montana

on a side point I travel to Bozeman a few times a year. Is there a place to jump? I heard rumors that at the Belgrade Airport jumps happen sometimes but it was not from a source I would say is in the know. Anytway I would be curuious where the jumping is going on out in the Bozeman area, if any..

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I am looking for a rigger in or near Bozeman, Montana! Any help is appreciated!

Jeff Schlabs is a rigger who lives in Bozeman. His old number is 406-570-9074. He may have a new number now.

Gary (Hod Sanders) is a rigger in Missoula. I think he can be reached at 406-251-4338.

There's another rigger named Lynn at Hamilton. His number is 406-642-9821.

And don't forget Fred at Lost Prairie. There are some other riggers there too. This about sums up all the riggers in Montana who are now actively packing reserves....Steve1

on a side point I travel to Bozeman a few times a year. Is there a place to jump? I heard rumors that at the Belgrade Airport jumps happen sometimes but it was not from a source I would say is in the know. Anytway I would be curuious where the jumping is going on out in the Bozeman area, if any..

Scott C.

There was some jumping going on near Bozeman. I think Jeff Schlabs was running things there. Robby Buckles has a jump plane there and I think Jeff had another one.

If you can't jump there, come to Hamilton or Ronan or Lost Prairie. Call Skydive Montana in Missoula and ask for Hod. Lost Prairie's number is listed also under Dropzones. I don't have the numbers handy for Hamilton. If you called Dave Donnovan in Billings he can give you that info. We use his aircraft there...Steve1

Just so you know, Jeff is no longer a rigger here in Bozeman, thanks for the other info though!

You might be able to get Dave Donnovan in Billings to pack your reserve. Since he got hurt, he hasn't packed any that I know of....Steve1