Glitch

So how bout them GATORS!

College Bball is so lame. Anyone with any talent turns pro after their sophomore year at the latest.

That's particularly funny in this thread, as the four juniors and one senior who started for Florida last night were the same five players who started the championship game last year. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

College Bball is so lame. Anyone with any talent turns pro after their sophomore year at the latest.

That's particularly funny in this thread, as the four juniors and one senior who started for Florida last night were the same five players who started the championship game last year. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave

The best of the mediocre. Their talented contemporaries are already in the bigs.

makes his decision of coming to KY.

I personally prefer Astroglide.

But, on the original topic, It's gotta be tough being Ohio. "Yes, top recruit, we competed in the national championship game in basketball. We lost to Florida, but that's okay. Don't go there.

"Well, actually, yes, our football program also made it to the national championship game. Who? yes, Florida beat us in that one, too."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Ask that question after Billy Donovan makes his decision of coming to KY.

Personally, I can't see that happening. I could be wrong, but he's got it really good at Florida. True, some of his junior players might leave early and he'll have a rebuilding year next time, but Florida's got plenty more in the bank to cover any offer KY can make. ;) Unless, of course, Kentucky follows Alabama's lead and offers $4 million a year. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Congratulations to the Gators for a great season two seasons and championships. Well done. :)
But being a Buckeye I do feel obligated to give an opinion. After watching the game I came to the conclusion that OSU outplayed FLA in almost every aspect of the game except "the threes". If both teams had hit their season average from 3-point range OSU gets even for Jan. and AZ.
But that's just an "if" and we all know what they're worth. :P Congrats again.

Ask that question after Billy Donovan makes his decision of coming to KY.

Update: Billy Donovan will NOT entertain any offers from Kentucky. He is staying put in Gainesville. Of course, he's losing all four of his junior starters to the NBA, so he's got to rebuild the team next year. That should help his recruiting efforts though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

But being a Buckeye I do feel obligated to give an opinion. After watching the game I came to the conclusion that OSU outplayed FLA in almost every aspect of the game except "the threes". If both teams had hit their season average from 3-point range OSU gets even for Jan. and AZ.
But that's just an "if" and we all know what they're worth. Congrats again.

I made the statement that if you didn't have a clue what basketball was about, you'd understand by watching the last two games Fl. played.