yardhippie

Can I go home now?

Seriously. How do you people live in Ohio? Toledo to be specific. Its effing SNOWING!

I'll fly around 2500 miles this week, one 5 hour delay, a cancelled flight to ATL, a rerouted flight to ATL (via Cincinnatti) which is now delayed an hour, 4 hotels, 2 rental cars, and more than one 100 dollar bar tab.

I think ive done enough this week. Now are there any chicas that want to send me hot pictures or stalk me for a while? Im bored, tired, and I wanna go home.
[/whinning and bitching]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Seriously. How do you people live in Ohio?

tell me about it.. What the fuck is up with this freezing cold shit... :|

You just gotta learn to love the snow. This is where I spent yesterday:

http://www.skinakiska.com/conditions/mountain-cam.aspx
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Im sorry! :|:D

The cold and I have an agreement, I live in the south, and the cold leaves me alone. Its april already!:S

On another note, I dont have any hot chick photos in my messages. I expect more of you people!
:P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

This is OHIO we're talking about... we don't have mountains for skiing... and I'm sure our ski slopes have closed for the season since it was just over 80 degrees on Monday... :S:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

On another note, I dont have any hot chick photos in my messages. I expect more of you people!
:P

Here you go. The hot chicks in ATL waiting for you to come home! :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Stay on google talk. I'll harass ya when I get to the office. I need to catch the bus now, though.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'll fly around 2500 miles this week, one 5 hour delay, a cancelled flight to ATL, a rerouted flight to ATL (via Cincinnatti) which is now delayed an hour, 4 hotels, 2 rental cars, and more than one 100 dollar bar tab.

It's Cincinnati:P, and yeah this cold shit sucks. Especially since it was 80 earlier this week. I can handle the cold when its supposed to be cold here but once we start getting a taste of spring and then get this crap I get a little whiney too. I played softball last night in this crap.:|

Don't push my buttons-I'm going to have to come to Houston probably sometime this summer-I'll look you up>:(
Just imagine what one afternoon of me influencing your kids would do:P

Good plan...SUMMER is the BEST time to come to Houston!
Cool Breezes, no Humidity....yer welcome ANYTIME! ;)

Get your Porky Butt down here for Skyfest...We'll get the rust knocked off your flying, and even get ya an SCR / SCS! B|

You, me & 'Bigun' can go base...then have some free-fliers dock on us! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You suck. That is all.

Jessie: I didnt MOVE to Oh-so-hi-oh, I was sent there by work. Im on may way home. Eventually.

Who wants to pick me up at the Airport at 4:30? [:/]
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

The high tomorrow in central [forrest gump voice]ALLAAABAAAMAAA[/forrest gump voice] is gonna be 47 with a low tomorrow night down in the mid 20's! :S:S:S We are having to move our little girl's 1 year old b'day party from an open air room to inside where its warm. Oh well... more room in there!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The high tomorrow in central [forrest gump voice]ALLAAABAAAMAAA[/forrest gump voice] is gonna be 47 with a low tomorrow night down in the mid 20's! :S:S:S We are having to move our little girl's 1 year old b'day party from an open air room to inside where its warm. Oh well... more room in there!

You should blame the cold on yardhippie he's obviously responsible for bringing the chilly weather down from up north.

oh and happy 1st B-day to your little one... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Seriously. How do you people live in Ohio? Toledo to be specific. Its effing SNOWING!

I think ive done enough this week. Now are there any chicas that want to send me hot pictures or stalk me for a while? Im bored, tired, and I wanna go home.
[/whinning and bitching]

IT'S SNOWING???? I thought snow was done for the year :S

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

You should blame the cold on yardhippie he's obviously responsible for bringing the chilly weather down from up north.

oh and happy 1st B-day to your little one... :)

Thanks, but I've already blamed my brother-in-law, who came in last night from Detroit. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban