simplyputsi

Weekly good news thread 4/9/07-4/15/07

So it's didn't exactly happen this week, but I have not mentioned it on here yet.

I GOT MY NEW JOB!!!! I mentioned that I had interviews a while back. Well they liked me and gave me the exact dollar I was asking for. Super friggen sweet!!!!!!

The new job has 2 people I used to work with, so it's kind of nice, not thrown into stranger land.
This place they have the free soda and free snacky snacks. Not like the old place.:)btw, I don't really care about that stuff.

So anyhoot. Spill it people what is your good news??
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Well.. I guess this is from last week so it's old news.. But this past weekend my boyfriend and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary!:$ We went out of town and had a wonderful weekend together.

Good food, good wine, nice hotel.....B|

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

My first week (last week) at my new job kicked ass. I had a fun weekend at Eloy, and I'm about to start my second week of the new job checking out operations here in the Phoenix area. That's the good news.

Bad news is that the coffee maker in my hotel room doesn't work, so I'm gonna have to bitch slap someone on my way out this morning so I have a functional one for tomorrow morning.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I got through a weekend at the animal ER and on my shift there were no euthanasia's nor deaths. B|

Edited to explain that comment:

Considering the facility, there are a lot of people that decide to put down their pet for various reasons or a pet comes in that dies while the doctor is examining it. So to go a whole weekend without it happening on my shift was wonderful. Unfortunately, I know there was at least 1 this weekend. [:/]
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I survived my night jump tree landing!
WooooHoooo!:)
I'll put the damage to the canopy in the Bad News thread.
[:/]

AWE Andy . . . it was a Triathalon - that should still go here.:D:D:D

Seriously . . . Sorry about the canopy dude.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun