LisaH

O`ahu pictures

Nice balcony pics. Now where are the ones 180 degrees from there? :)

They don't exist :P:D

I have two pics of me from the trip. One is well...not worthy of bonfire, the other is just down right crude... :D

You know my pm address......:)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

If we turn around maybe she'll post them.

:ph34r:

I've been sucked into your world......here ya go :D:$

Ha! No skin >:(

I'm thinking a new nickname might be in order . . .
Is that a look of pain on his face?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Is that a look of pain on his face?

It's called grabbib' the GOAT by the HORN! :o

He said "grab me" before the pic was taken...I tried :D:$ It was a hurried photo op :)
DOH :ph34r:

I thought I saw green stuff coming out his ears . . .But it was his nuts - cool.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

a friend and I were just in Honolulu at the beginning of March for spring break... Honolulu was a little congested for me, but once we got up to the north shore to do some jumps (4 to be exact) I began wishing we would have stayed up there instead. Now the next time we go back we'll *hopefully* be jumping on our own :)

Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

a friend and I were just in Honolulu at the beginning of March for spring break... Honolulu was a little congested for me, but once we got up to the north shore to do some jumps (4 to be exact) I began wishing we would have stayed up there instead. Now the next time we go back we'll *hopefully* be jumping on our own :)

So glad you enjoyed the island :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

we went to skydive hawaii.... they were so much fun... my friend had never jumped before, we went once, and jumped again that day... then we went back really early the next morning, did two jumps, and they shuttled us to the airport to catch our flight... haha they were awesome!
Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

we went to skydive hawaii.... they were so much fun... my friend had never jumped before, we went once, and jumped again that day... then we went back really early the next morning, did two jumps, and they shuttled us to the airport to catch our flight... haha they were awesome!

Great pictures :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Another red plastic cup! :o

Won't anyone let you drink out of a glass? :D

The jetty2.1.JPG picture was my favorite. The pictures look just like postcards... except I can't see the mosquitoes in the photos... very deceiving...

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Another red plastic cup! :o

Won't anyone let you drink out of a glass? :D

The jetty2.1.JPG picture was my favorite. The pictures look just like postcards... except I can't see the mosquitoes in the photos... very deceiving...

Hey now...I like red plastic cups :D And
UGH...I'm still scratching the mosquito bites.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo