skydemon2

Youre so sexy Id lick vodka/chocolate off your:

But is it heated?

I like heat. :)

Absolutely - it starts off as a block of pure chocolate and melts, depending on what you do to melt it depends on how fast it melts.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hmm...what does it say about you that you forgot it?
:P

Hopefully it says that licking chocolate off a cock is not on my list..... Not that a scrotum is on the list either but it came to my mind.:D:D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Hmm...what does it say about you that you forgot it?
:P

Hopefully it says that licking chocolate off a cock is not on my list..... Not that a scrotum is on the list either but it came to my mind.:D:D

Licking chocolate off a scrotum came to your mind?

:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I like it when you look up at me and say do you like it when I suck your .........:D:D Somehow external meatus doesnt have the same effect on me

I like it when you look up at me and say do you like it when I suck your .........:D:D Somehow external meatus doesnt have the same effect on me

It would work JUST FINE for me.:)

What would ICON134 say..... :o:o

His usual.....nothing. :( I've been offering to break that boy in for a year now, and he doesn't even bother to turn me down anymore.

I hate when they get good sense and start avoiding me.....:D:D
Hey, I'm just not big on repeating myself... I already answered your question and gave my reasons... (something to do with adultery... and going to federal prison, or at least losing my job)

damn, now look you've done... I've done gone and repeated myself... :|:P:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I think you're pulling ahead, Turtle. Of course, you did request pics. You are sporting a cheese head in your avatar, what are you looking for physically in a woman? :D:D

Hmmm - I like to work on the conversations and inner qualities first, but if the . . . .

Oh who the hell am I kidding -:D:D:D:D

Breathing and available.:|

:P:P:P:P

I think you're pulling ahead, Turtle. Of course, you did request pics. You are sporting a cheese head in your avatar, what are you looking for physically in a woman? :D:D

Hmmm - I like to work on the conversations and inner qualities first, but if the . . . .

Oh who the hell am I kidding -:D:D:D:D

Breathing and available.:|

:P:P:P:P

lol!!! U knew you wouldn't let me down Turtle!!

His usual.....nothing. :( I've been offering to break that boy in for a year now, and he doesn't even bother to turn me down anymore.

Hey, I'm just not big on repeating myself... I already answered your question and gave my reasons... (something to do with adultery... and going to federal prison, or at least losing my job)

Well, the adultery thing is no longer an issue.

And since I'm over 18 (tho, as you know, just barely :P) I don't quite understand the federal prison thing.....

Do I have to have a security clearance or something?

Id like to pour chocolate all over your abs and slowly lick my way into a diabetic coma and die with a big grin on my face...:P:P

And since I'm over 18 (tho, as you know, just barely :P) I don't quite understand the federal prison thing.....

ICON134's underwear has a "EYES ONLY" security clearence.......:D:D:D

ok... if the adultery thing isn't an issue then I suppose the federal prison thing isn't going to be a problem anymore either... but alas... I kind of have this whole thing about meeting people before making decisions about marriage and stuff... you know how it is... :$
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Id like to pour chocolate all over your abs and slowly lick my way into a diabetic coma and die with a big grin on my face...:P:P

Sartre, they just don't get it, do they?

See, I'd simply like to paint you in places that would warm you up - but assuming how much you like chocolate - I just couldn't be so selfish that I didn't let you take care of your hunger as well.