bigway

While although a great story line- I saw it coming. It was too obvious.

as did i but i never thought they would leave 7 episodes for this drama to unfold. Maybe a bit here and there but there is 7 episodes left still.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Best line of the season, and right up there with "Someone get me a hacksaw" from season 2-

Ricky Schroeder looking at the warehouse and the dead bodies and finally Assad on the chain all twisted and broken and dead. "Damn, Jack!" :)
Good death, too, complete with twitching legs and the sound of crunching bones! So what if they borrowed a little bit from Die Hard? They've been raiding the scripts and storylines from the past 5 seasons all year- its about time the writers stole material from another source! :ph34r:

Good episode, kind of predictable but I'm glad they ended that storyline. If they were smart, they'd just end the season now, because dragging that Chinese prick back into this is LAME LAME LAME! Worst season in 24 history! And yeah, I'm still watching!:S That whole storyline pisses me off. Let's review- in 24 land, WE raided an embassy but THEY harbored a terrorist conspirator who aided and abbetted a nuclear attack on our soil. But the Chinese are mad at US????? The consul was killed by his own incompetent staff! They did the same thing to the Russians this season, for pretty much the same reason, and the Russians are totally cool with it!

Oh, and the staff at CTU? Most unprofessional EVER. Cloe is the sane stable voice of reason? I want the real Cloe back!

My prediction- Wayne Palmer is going to die, but not before forcing his VP to step down and appointing Karen in his place. Woman president next season. (Plotline stolen from ANOTHER network show!) Oh, and too bad he had to be blown up before he grew a pair! :P

Ricky Schroeder looking at the warehouse and the dead bodies and finally Assad on the chain all twisted and broken and dead. "Damn, Jack!"

I was glad he gave him recognition for that slaughterfest.

I seriously think that was the best part of all seasons put toghether.. no back up, no calling CTU, just lined them up and kicked some ass.
Really good scene.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Ricky Schroeder looking at the warehouse and the dead bodies and finally Assad on the chain all twisted and broken and dead. "Damn, Jack!"

I was glad he gave him recognition for that slaughterfest.

I seriously think that was the best part of all seasons put toghether.. no back up, no calling CTU, just lined them up and kicked some ass.
Really good scene.

Yeah, and if the chineese don't kill the bitch they have hostage - they don't have a hair on their ass.:| That bitch has been NOTHING but trouble. She sold his ass out at least once and possibly twice. She is no good - Jack needs to move on.:| Fuck that HO!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I bet 20 bucks that we find out his nephew is his son.
It was obvious they got a character to show some resmblance to jack rather than that fat fuck brother of his.
What happened to jacks dad? i bet his dad is involved with the chinese.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The one thing that has pissed me off this season, is all the close calls- Jack almost has his finger cut off (then the phone call) the second nuke almost goes off, but Jacks there with seconds to spare to disarm it, the third nuke is on its way, and at the last second Jack flies it off course. There were alot more- but you get the point. Would have been more realistic if Jack lost his finger, or if one of the 2 nukes blew up. Theres only so many "in the last seconds" I can believe- and this season has gone way overboard.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I bet 20 bucks that we find out his nephew is his son.
It was obvious they got a character to show some resmblance to jack rather than that fat fuck brother of his.
What happened to jacks dad? i bet his dad is involved with the chinese.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jack is going to end up Half Chinese, and the illegitimate love child of the emperor or some shit.:D

Seriously - I bet the nephew is as you say. I would bet that the chinese that hold Jack's baby mama are actually employed by his dad . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Dad was involved with the Chinese- he and his brother helped them take him at the end of last season. I think they already established that- everything Graem (sp?) did, his father knew about and authorized or ordered.

BUT, Jack was happily married to Teri at the time his nephew was conceived. Not his son unless he made a donation because Graem was shooting blanks! He and the Rena Sofer character have some sort of history, but its from before Jack went off and joined the army and she married his brother, which I think they already established this season also. Besides, in true 24 fashion, I doubt we'll see Rena Sofer or Jack's dad for the remainder of the episodes this year.

And I'm still disappointed that they killed his brother (Paul McCrane from ER)and no helicopter was involved! :P

And I'm still disappointed that they killed his brother (Paul McCrane from ER)and no helicopter was involved! :P

I was pretty disappointed that the pieces of McCrane weren't raining down at the end.[:/]

I thought he needed to die spectacularly . . .:|

But Noooooo - I am hoping that the little Jack - (Nephew) ends up killing Grampa as he is about to off Jack . . . that would be great!:ph34r:

The close calls happen every season. That and getting there just seconds after the villain escaped. That's all part of 24. What pissed me off most about this season was the blatant re-using of storylines from previous seasons- too numerous to list. I don't even think there was a single new idea from the writers so far! And yeah, I've still been watching. The show is still better than a lot of the crap on TV. Pretty soon, I may be forced to choose between 24 and Heroes, though, and Heroes will win out!

The close calls happen every season. That and getting there just seconds after the villain escaped. That's all part of 24. What pissed me off most about this season was the blatant re-using of storylines from previous seasons- too numerous to list. I don't even think there was a single new idea from the writers so far! And yeah, I've still been watching. The show is still better than a lot of the crap on TV. Pretty soon, I may be forced to choose between 24 and Heroes, though, and Heroes will win out!

you need to get a dvr/tivo...

i dont remember how i lived without it...
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Good death, too, complete with twitching legs and the sound of crunching bones! So what if they borrowed a little bit from Die Hard?

Good analogy.

I caught one myself, with the whole plot to have CTU men pretending to be a terrorist cell, "kidnap" Fayed back from CTU custody, pretending to free him, in order to get him to reveal the location of the nukes.

That trick was done a long time ago in "Marathon Man", when Dustin Hoffman was "freed" by Rory Schieder, and grilled for information, only to be returned to his captor.

Oh, and I think President Palmer may be dead or dying. The reason he ordered everyone out of the room before he collapsed, is that he doesn't want anyone to know he's dead. Because then the evil VP would take over and start WWIII. So he probably did that so his chief of staff could keep his death a secret, until they figure out how to keep the VP from taking over.

If you have the DVDs from last season, in the "Prequel" to this season, the Chinese do the fake rescue thing with Jack.

Palmer's definitely dying. But I think he'll force the evil VP out and appoint Karen before he croaks, making her president. A lot to do in the next few hours, but I think that's where the season is leading us. Maybe before he dies he'll also pardon Jack for the treason he's about to commit in his effort to rescue Audrey.:P

It was not the close calls that bothered me it was.... "when is the attack going to happen"? next guy-"within the hour".
Think i heard that in every episode. i found myself answering the question for them.:D

Well rena sofer is not listed on imdb.com for any more episodes, does anyone know jacks fathers name or his nephews as we could see on imdb.com if they are appearing again.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Well, they carried off the president he replaced in Season 4 on a stretcher, still alive, and he was never heard from again. Audrey's father drove off a cliff, apparently lived through it but hasn't been heard from since. Logan might be alive and at the same golf club they are. We'll never know! :P I didn't care what they did to Logan, but I hated what they did to Martha and Aaron! She was so much fun to watch last season, and he's been a favorite of mine since season 2. But the writers turned her into a babbling nut case, and he became her caretaker.

I think the writers ought to borrow from Dallas next and have Audrey wake up and walk into the bathroom where Jack is taking a shower. The past 18 months including day 6 did NOT happen, it was all a dream!

Jack Bauer on LOST Island! I like it! Whose ass would he start kicking first? The murderers and theives from the flight, or the slimy "others"? Maybe we'd be treated to all his back story and find out why he was such a tortured soul even before his ex lover murdered his wife! :P