ExAFO

Their/They're/There

They're going to lose their mini-minds when they go there.

There, I said it again.

Them their people ain't not gonna lose nuttin'! >:(

Their they are, struttin there stuff, their's there stuff, struttin they're wears.

How am I doing so far?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Don't forget "your/you're/yore"

"Brake/break"

There's no such word as bumber. Nor ludacris.

Ridiculous doesn't have an "e" in it, anywhere.

Wreckless driving is not a crime. In fact, driving without wrecks is good. Reckless driving, on the other hand, is bad.
cavete terrae.

Oh, and more:

e.g. and i.e. If you don't know what they mean, please... PLEASE learn them if you want to use them!

Effect and affect.

loose/lose

there/then

of/have, in the context of "I could of gone to the party"… it's "I could have…"

"I could care less"
cavete terrae.

of/have, in the context of "I could of gone to the party"

A couple months ago I was shutting down my MP3 player after a workout and I happened to look at the screen to see the title of the song that was playing.

The J. Geils Band song was titled "Must Of Got Lost."

I think it's a problem from the indexing source where I downloaded the info, not a band problem, because when I look on the band's site it's called "Musta Got Lost." I can only hope they wanted "Musta" to be a contraction of "Must Have." :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

a few more, car-related:

Rims and wheels are not the same thing. You bought new wheels, not new rims, unless you replaced the outermost piece of your multipart wheels, where the tire is mounted.

Spoilers and wings are not the same thing, either. If it is meant to generate downforce, it's a wing. If it's meant to disrupt airflow to keep a car's overall shape from generating lift (e.g., on the Audi TT, or the Beetle Turbo), it's a spoiler.
cavete terrae.

of/have, in the context of "I could of gone to the party"

A couple months ago I was shutting down my MP3 player after a workout and I happened to look at the screen to see the title of the song that was playing.

The J. Geils Band song was titled "Must Of Got Lost."

I think it's an indexing problem, not a band problem, because when I look on the band's site it's called "Musta Got Lost." I can only hope they wanted "Musta" to be a contraction of "Must Have." :D

:D:D:D
cavete terrae.

The one that really pisses me off is people who can't f-ing put a space between a and lot. It's not even a grammar thing, it's just laziness! "alot" is not a word...EVER!

[Operator] 911 what is your emergency?

[Caller] Help please . . . I don't know what to do - there is no space!!!

[Operator] Calm down ma'am. Be specific . . .

minutes later . . .

[Operator] Yes ma'am, wait right there, exactly where you are now, help is on the way.

[Caller] Are you sure?

[Operator] Yes Ma'am, you should be able to hear the Whaaaambulance from where you are now.:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun