Bballer182

how much is my gear worth

harness size of the container as well as colors of the container, and the color of the main.

Since he asked what it's worth, not who wants to buy it, colors and harness size don't really matter, even if it's some really horrible color combination (since what colors/combinations people like is entirely relative).

Assuming manufacture dates within the past three years I'd figure the worth to be about $800-900 for the reserve, $1200-$1300 for the main and $1000-$1300 for the container. So low end, $3000, high end $3500. High end would assume very good condition (no scuffs or stains on the container, lines still white on the main, etc).

Thanx for the estimate. the colors are pretty cool on the container i had the custom made and i flew up to WA to have jeff measure me. Mostly black some blue and white. the main was off the shelf (mostly white, blue and some berry color [basically purple]) not my first choise in color but it flys the same. the reserve was manu in the 90's i think i need to look at it again. I'm not asking if anyone wants to buy i already have a guy that wants it i just need to know how much i should be selling it for.

BTW all pieces are in top notch condition, no scuffs or anything.

[edit]
sorry the reserve is a 143R, and the container size is I-33. and manu date on the harness is 6-03
[/edit]

I know gear is your deal, but haven't you realized that its hard as hell to sell something horrible colored...which would make it have to be sold at a discount if its ever sold at all...

I agree. some gear I try to sell for friends I cannot give away. I think it comes down to the fact that there is so much choice these days. an all black Javelin or Vector3 is easy to sell. throw some pink in there and it is tough - if it also a less popular brand, reduce the price to rock bottom.

rm