swedishcelt

Spring head cold

I just want to get out of the state of Arizona. Apparently I'm allergic to it.

Which is sad, because I do kind of like the place, what with the dropzones and the tunnel and all that. And because I'll be coming here a lot for my new job.

Of course, if I'd been able to get some Sudafed this morning I'd be a little happier, but the damn meth addicts went and ruined my access to pseudoephedrine when the pharmacy is closed. :|

Boy, this plane ride home's gonna be fun with the sniffly nose and ears that still haven't cleared from last night's tunnel session.

Hope you feel better soon enough to enjoy your time off!

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You feel better too Krisanne ... you sure you aren't sick too? [:/]

Well, I'm back in Seattle now and I'm still all stuffy. So maybe it wasn't Arizona after all. I had to stop by the 24-hour pharmacy to pick up some Sudafed ... again with the meth lab thing. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke