FlyinDawg

Is that good deal?

I like this rig but is that right price for a lot jumps on main but new lines should be worth like $300 or less? I would like see opinion by someone else here. Seem $3250 is too muh for this rig. Here's below

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=40517&d=1

Complete Rig for larger person. Container: Free-fly friendly Mirage G3 size M-6 (DOM 1/17/99, serial 1387) with Velcro-less toggles and regular size risers (with inserts). Kill-line pilot-chute and hacky handle. Colors: Red, White and Navy Blue. Main Canopy: Spectre 210 with approx 650 jumps. Always packed indoors and on carpet. New line job 50 jumps ago! Very reliable and soft openings! Main colors: Rainbow colors. Reserve: PD 197 no jumps. Reserve Color: Red. Cypress: included DOM 7/01 next maintenance due 07/09, last battery 11/05. I am 6' and 200lbs and this rig fit perfect. Hook knife and RSL on rig. Looking for quick sale. Cashiers check, money order or PayPal. Call Lance at 619-254-1242 and/or [email protected]
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

See how much you could put this rig together for yourself using new parts. Then look at other used rigs that would provide you comparable quality and/or utility. Then see how you feel about the price.

Because "fair" is just whatever the buyer and seller agree it is.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

How funny. I checked out the ad. Looked at the jumper and realized he is from San Diego. Then I turned around and saw the rig sitting here in the loft. It's here for a repack, which has just been done.

I didn't know it was for sale.

In any case. The rig is in nice shape. Reserve is a PD 193r DOM07/94, AAD is DOM 07/01 4-year done 11/05. Don't know about the main, but if it has new lines at 650 jumps, that is great.

650 jumps is not a lot of jumps on a main. It is being properly maintenanced with new lines at 600j.

I'ld say it is a fair price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!